PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec Pedals V3 Rumble..

Tiger Feet
16-03-2018, 10:52
Just curious after reading through the PC technical help...

Can the accelerator rumble be 'activated' to rumble when the tyres spin like on the PC?

Which then got me thinking...

Does the Brake pedal rumble for ABS through the game? (If you turn the 'fake' ABS off on the wheel)

transfix
16-03-2018, 12:55
Brake pedal rumble does work (only with in wheel ABS on)however acceleration hasn’t been enabled.

Tiger Feet
16-03-2018, 13:10
Brake pedal rumble does work (only with in wheel ABS on)

Yes that how I have it working, which works pretty well to be fair once you have it dialed in.

however acceleration hasnít been enabled.

I thought as much. Thats a shame.

Jezza819
16-03-2018, 13:18
Brake pedal rumble does work (only with in wheel ABS on)however acceleration hasn’t been enabled.

What is the rumble? Is it like a vibration when ABS is working? How do you enable it?

Tiger Feet
16-03-2018, 13:23
What is the rumble? Is it like a vibration when ABS is working? How do you enable it?

Yes it rumbles when braking. The idea is the game sends the information when ABS is kicking in. However most, if not all games on Xbox do not support it. But you can 'fake it' by setting the percentage on the wheel at what point you want the rumble to start. For me I find if I set the percentage at around 82% that tallies in with ABS/locking wheels on most cars/tracks/conditions.

Edit: To enable it, simply got to ABS on your wheel and set the number... ie 82

transfix
16-03-2018, 15:28
Would love to see the throttle vibration get support but I assume they have their hands full with higher level issues. Loved that feature on the PC version as it really gives you immersion in understanding what the wheels are doing.