PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Bugs in Type C

Mon Pavion
16-03-2018, 13:27
So I noticed a couple of bugs in the single player career mode Prototype C.

I am on XB1X driving in the US Championship in the Sauber/Mercedes C9. I have AI skill at 86 and aggression at 85. 2 bugs I noticed so far.

1) The entire AI field will get DQ'ed at Watkins Glen when they attempt to pit.

2) The two Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo cars are God level fast. Every track they are 4 to 5 seconds faster in practice and qualifying than everyone else. They will take 1st and 2nd place every single race. They always finish several minuets ahead of the rest of the field every time. At the start of each race both cars will take off and by the time we hit the first corner they are seconds ahead of everyone else.

Bealdor
16-03-2018, 14:27
1) The entire AI field will get DQ'ed at Watkins Glen when they attempt to pit.

Known issue and most likely fixed in the next patch.

2) The two Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo cars are God level fast. Every track they are 4 to 5 seconds faster in practice and qualifying than everyone else. They will take 1st and 2nd place every single race. They always finish several minuets ahead of the rest of the field every time. At the start of each race both cars will take off and by the time we hit the first corner they are seconds ahead of everyone else.

The Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo was God level fast compared to Group C cars. IMO it should get its own GTP class but then it wouldn't have any competitor to race against.

AbeWoz
16-03-2018, 14:43
Known issue and most likely fixed in the next patch.

The Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo was God level fast compared to Group C cars. IMO it should get its own GTP class but then it wouldn't have any competitor to race against.

Well, it's really no different than it is now since it dominates every race.

Mon Pavion
16-03-2018, 15:03

Yeah but by MINUTES every race? I mean...Watkins Glen both nissans were about 1:40 faster than me in 3rd place. That means they were lapping the back markers by the end of a 11 lap race. If I ran full races they would have lapped the entire field.