PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Le Man Invitational and an Idea for Manufacturer Drives

Cholton82
17-03-2018, 08:35
Is there an Invitational for Le Man ? I have competed in the Le Man event in the Global Endurance championship however the start and finish times aren't correct so I was wondering do we have an invitational also with the correct times ?
If not what was the reasoning behind changing the times ?

Also the Manufacturer invites IMO could be done better , They feel a little bit like Forza with the start from the back and work your way through the field concept.
What would make them more realistic would be completing laps at a given track within a certain lap time and consistently within say 0.5 of a second in order to gain recognition and unlock further races using that car like 24hrs of Le Man etc

There is always lots of ideas but for me this is an area that could be done better.

Stewy32
18-03-2018, 08:52
I think that you have to drive X amount of clean and quick (decided by your difficulty) laps and then you can compete in major races such as Le Mans, Spa, Daytona, Nurburgring and Indy even if you are competing in, for example, FX and it will still use the in game calendar with an in game date so you can do each 1 time per season.You can also only be with 1 manufacturer each year so you have to pick which and this includes racing in your standard series, except stuff like FX doesn't remove any available manufacturers.

LM24z
20-03-2018, 01:03
Is there an Invitational for Le Man ? I have competed in the Le Man event in the Global Endurance championship however the start and finish times aren't correct so I was wondering do we have an invitational also with the correct times ?
If not what was the reasoning behind changing the times ?

Also the Manufacturer invites IMO could be done better , They feel a little bit like Forza with the start from the back and work your way through the field concept.
What would make them more realistic would be completing laps at a given track within a certain lap time and consistently within say 0.5 of a second in order to gain recognition and unlock further races using that car like 24hrs of Le Man etc

There is always lots of ideas but for me this is an area that could be done better.
I don’t understand the logic of having the race start at 0500 in the Global Endurance Championship.

Cholton82
20-03-2018, 07:11
I donít understand the logic of having the race start at 0500 in the Global Endurance Championship.

Me neither , in fact I think I was a little sick in my mouth when I saw it :) . But from what I have heard there is another Le Man Invitational which is the correct times ...... I hope.

LM24z
20-03-2018, 13:39
Unfortunately I don’t think there is an invitational like in PCars 1. I don’t mind setting up my own proper Le Mans Race in quick race, but the field of AI cars in GEC is way more realistic. I like that you get two Audi’s, two Toyota’s etc... whereas in quick race, no matter what you get like 10 Mareks and 1 Audi (when you do an LMP1, LMP2 and GTE race). The time of day though in GEC is hugely annoying :/

Cholton82
20-03-2018, 14:27
Unfortunately I donít think there is an invitational like in PCars 1. I donít mind setting up my own proper Le Mans Race in quick race, but the field of AI cars in GEC is way more realistic. I like that you get two Audiís, two Toyotaís etc... whereas in quick race, no matter what you get like 10 Mareks and 1 Audi (when you do an LMP1, LMP2 and GTE race). The time of day though in GEC is hugely annoying :/

Oh no :grumpy: ! That is bad news .

Why oh why SMS would you mess with one of the most iconic races in the world ? Is it a licensing thing or just a bad mistake .

Stewy32
20-03-2018, 18:06
I think that the Marek and RWD cars should be removed from the game, or in the case of LMP1 put into their own class (LMP1-L).

LM24z
21-03-2018, 06:44
Or an option to just disable certain cars from which the AI generates a field from in quick race.

Cholton82
21-03-2018, 14:33
Yes that would be good , Considering nobody else seems as bothered I can't see anything changing with regards to the start time.