PDA

View Full Version : Love Trait

ScaredDuck
20-03-2018, 15:35
Anyone that has read anything i've posted may have noticed i tend to shoe horn a reference to giving the AI a trait or two.

This isn't a serious thread and its not in anyway shape or form an attempt to sway, influence the devs. Just abit off fun but also interested to see what inventive ideas the community can come up with. Serious or hysterical the choice is yours

P.S if no one replies with anything im gunna feel really stupid.:cool::o

One lap wonder. Ai Has one awesome lap per lap.

Ai left eye. Great at left hand corners

g.stew
20-03-2018, 19:53
Well, not sure how I feel about the feature but don't want to leave you alone.

How about:

The Maldonado - The AI goes for gaps that don't exist.

The Vampire - The AI gains 1/10 of pace for each lap you are ahead of them and loses 1/10 for each lap you are behind them.

The Best Friends - Two AI cars get a drafting effect whenever they are running side by side.

That's all I've got....

Just Another Frog
21-03-2018, 11:05
Dastardly Dick: A single AI driver who zooms off into the distance but decides to make 14 pit stops instead of winning the race

Rajeem Starling: Super fast in a straight line but useless at everything else

Will Clinton: Always up there with the leaders but will inevitably retire when someone blows his exhaust.

Lady Stig: Pits every lap to get new boots

'Uncle' Sanction Sam: 25 million AI drivers that aren't good enough to mess with the stronger drivers so decide to harass and bully the weaker racers in the pack instead

Kevin Space: Sneaky AI driver with unpredictable moves. You will have to feel your way past him if you want to get anywhere

Vladimir RasPutin: Emits toxic exhaust fumes that will render opponent cars undriveable.

Invincible
21-03-2018, 11:17
The super Saiyan: gets stronger each lap you're in front and ultimately overtakes you and blasts off into the distance on the last lap.

The Krillin: Starts of strong but increasingly struggles as the race continues

The Yamcha: completely useless.

The work colleague: Just pretends he is accomplishing something but inevitably fails and blames his teammate.

Cholton82
21-03-2018, 11:34
Dastardly Dick: A single AI driver who zooms off into the distance but decides to make 14 pit stops instead of winning the race

Rajeem Starling: Super fast in a straight line but useless at everything else

Will Clinton: Always up there with the leaders but will inevitably retire when someone blows his exhaust.

Lady Stig: Pits every lap to get new boots

'Uncle' Sanction Sam: 25 million AI drivers that aren't good enough to mess with the stronger drivers so decide to harass and bully the weaker racers in the pack instead

Kevin Space: Sneaky AI driver with unpredictable moves. You will have to feel your way past him if you want to get anywhere

Vladimir RasPutin: Emits toxic exhaust fumes that will render opponent cars undriveable.

Hey , I'm near Ripley Derbyshire . Just thought I would say hello as you are the closest forum member geographically I've met on here :)

belaki
21-03-2018, 11:59
The Time Traveler: When you check your mirrors entering the braking zone of Les Combes he's just reaching the top of hill on the Kemmel Straight, but as soon as you touch the brakes a half second later he's shoving his splitter into your rear diffuser.

Just Another Frog
21-03-2018, 12:18
Hey , I'm near Ripley Derbyshire . Just thought I would say hello as you are the closest forum member geographically I've met on here :)

Well I hope you have a spare cup of sugar because I've run out :)
Greetings from the 9.3 bus route

Rodgerzzz
21-03-2018, 13:49
The Ricky Bobby - Either wins or wrecks and has an irrational hatred of French drivers.

"You're either 1st or last!"