PDA

View Full Version : How can I raise my competitive license?

Bashmo92
21-03-2018, 00:27
Hi,
I'm here again asking your help.
I've played online several times, I guess more than 20 (usually 8 lap each race) without contacts with the other cars neither getting out the track. Why am I still U grade?
I checked also my profile and it still signs 0% progress.
Someone can help me?

hkraft300
21-03-2018, 00:36
You joined races where the license was switched off.

That’s why.

Also for the safety rating to improve, you have to make clean passes/ race close to another car without mistakes.

SCClockDr
21-03-2018, 03:55
Find a car you like to drive & can control, a track you know, & host your own lobby. Make everyone drive the same car. Short qual time & 3 or 4 laps (7-10 mins). You will have your ups & downs but you will break out of "U". When you encounter a fair courteous driver friend them & be kind your self.

Atak Kat
21-03-2018, 05:55
You have to check the lobby settings (controlled by the lobby owner) to see if 'competitive race license' is turned on or off.
When you are in the lobby list, there's a button (I think R1??) where you can push and it will give you one screen showing most of the details about the lobby settings. Over on the far right there is competitive race license. You want that to choose lobbies that have that set to ON/YES in order for the race result to be considered for your rating.

Also, you can filter the lobby list as well. I think the triangle button. There you can choose particular car class (if you want), and the last item in the list lets you filter for the competitive race license. Handy.

Good luck.

hkraft300
21-03-2018, 12:46
Find a car you like to drive & can control, a track you know, & host your own lobby. Make everyone drive the same car. Short qual time & 3 or 4 laps (7-10 mins).

3/4 lap races is a mad dash to finish and I feel the drivers are more aggressive for it.
I’d recommend 10+ laps. Drivers pace themselves, and you’ll likely gain more safety rating by racing close with others lap after lap.

SCClockDr
21-03-2018, 13:06
3/4 lap races is a mad dash to finish and I feel the drivers are more aggressive for it.
I’d recommend 10+ laps. Drivers pace themselves, and you’ll likely gain more safety rating by racing close with others lap after lap.
I can concur with your thoughts the thing is we must all start somewhere. It is from this start point the knowledge and skill is obtained to begin making informed decisions of how best to proceed.

hkraft300
21-03-2018, 15:12
Hey, if you can cut it in the rough and tumble...

Bashmo92
21-03-2018, 20:52
I'm going to try this evening and let you know. Are there some race more popular that I can set to obtain more participation?

Bashmo92
21-03-2018, 22:24
Again I raised up my score by 40 but not the % from U to F

Bashmo92
21-03-2018, 22:25
And I'm Shure was a classified match

JakeTse
28-03-2018, 01:46
That seems a long way to go before getting promoted