PDA

View Full Version : I bought GT Sport and i'm very happy... :) goodbye forever project cars 2

jamespoly86
30-03-2018, 16:27
I know that GT Sport is arcade... but more funny than project cars 2...
In project cars 2 defaut setups are poor...
I need setups because I'm not good on them...
and without them you can't drive in project cars 2...

GOODBYE FOREVER PROJECT CARS 2...

Speeddmon91
30-03-2018, 16:32
Bye have a good time

xtro
30-03-2018, 16:34
Well their last update is very good on the tire model Ffb side tbh

Sentry87
30-03-2018, 16:40
Gt Sport is pretty funny, physics wise. But good on you for finding a game that suits your driving style

Smoked_Cheddar
30-03-2018, 16:43
whatever works best for you, this game happens to suit my driving style.

lottalava
30-03-2018, 17:00
I have here Assetto Corsa, Project CARS 2, Dirty Rally, Dirty 4, Wreckfest and Forza 6, I play all them.

I didnīt like that much GT Sport graphics, but is a PS4 exclusive and as PC gamer its not for me.

rich1e I
30-03-2018, 17:06
Bye and good luck!

Gav88888
30-03-2018, 17:07
I know that GT Sport is arcade... but more funny than project cars 2...
In project cars 2 defaut setups are poor...
I need setups because I'm not good on them...
and without them you can't drive in project cars 2...

GOODBYE FOREVER PROJECT CARS 2...

Sounds like your more suited to arcade racing games as there is a certain level of skill required to play a sim...

ATSS
30-03-2018, 17:14
lol that description, cya never again

MaXyM
30-03-2018, 17:16
It's strange that default setups have been mentioned as source of the problem. Stable setups are stable enough and shouldn't cause problems. If yes, then setups are not the case. Rather physics which requires more dedication from a player.

foxymop
30-03-2018, 17:17
Have you tried Drive Club? It's even easier. Or Need for Speed. They're good if you are not very skilled driver.

Konan
01-04-2018, 04:17
Closed...

A word of explanation:

Sometimes it's hard for us mods (especially me) to make decisions with our minds instead of our hearts.
Common sence fortunatily does usually take the upper hand and reminds me to think before i act.
In this case a little late...
That is not an excuse i realise that but anyway i wanted to apologise to the OP for acting impulsively the way i did.
Most of you will have noticed that i deleted my post...and while some of you might think i did this to hide something it really wasn't.
I realise i was wrong and i'm not ashamed to admit that.
I PM'd the OP and lifted the ban because it is really up to him to decide to leave or not...it should also be his and his decision only to come back if he wants to.
Just remember people we are all humans here and we can all make mistakes.
So again: I apologise James.
I am not re-opening this thread for obvious reasons though...