PDA

View Full Version : BMW proving ground not unlocking. Does yours?

chieflongshin
03-04-2018, 16:13
Hi all

I was trying the BMW proving ground yesterday. I did the race three times, winning each time however the remainder of the races have not unlocked. XB1x. Has anyone else suffered this? Is it a known bug?

Thanks

Stewy32
03-04-2018, 17:11
I haven't unlocked it yet so I'm peculiar.What is the Proving Ground race and the 3 Manufacturers Races?

chieflongshin
03-04-2018, 22:05
When you're in the career mode you have your special events. Use a BMW enough In the career and it'll give you the option to try the proving ground race for them.

spanner
03-04-2018, 22:16
Remainder of the races? As far as i can tell its just a single event? Finding the initial Ginetta event a bit tough though!

Stewy32
04-04-2018, 10:06
Remainder of the races? As far as i can tell its just a single event? Finding the initial Ginetta event a bit tough though!

If you win the Proving Ground you unlock 1 race(in the Ginetta a G55 GT3@Snetterton 300)then if you win that you unlock another,then if you win that you unlock the third and final one.You do get qualifying for all but the Proving Ground though.

And yes,I also found the Ginetta Proving Ground pretty tough.In the end I just turned Down the difficulty to 0,stayed in 8th through Turn 1 and picked them off 1 by 1-not as fun but on a track that is barely wide enough to go 2 wide it works.