PDA

View Full Version : Questions and doubts

senbei6
08-04-2018, 07:47
Hi, I'm new to the game and here I have some doubts, I hope you can help me.
I have some questions, my game is desktop PC to change the photo of my profile in the game I do not see the option.
Second question in the personalized race session in the configuration session I can not activate the practical option or qualify before the race. This if I can change in the creation of online games. Also try to give more angle of rotation to the steering wheel but without success in configuration of the ps3 gamepad,analog control or in configuration of the car in the garage is there any way or form? ┐how should I proceed?

Sorry if I express myself badly I'm from Spain

Bealdor
08-04-2018, 07:50
1) Your profile pic is the one you use in Steam. You'll have to change it there.
2) Some tracks don't have pit boxes. No pit boxes, no practice or qualifying session.

senbei6
08-04-2018, 07:56
Ok then I enter steam change the picture of my profile and there are no changes. Do you have to install steam or register on the page is enough?

Ok I will try another track but I imagine that in the F1 main circuit of Barcelona there has to be practice and classification even if it is in the Touring cars category

Bealdor
08-04-2018, 08:01
Ok then I enter steam change the picture of my profile and there are no changes. Ok I will try another track but I imagine that in the F1 main circuit of Barcelona there has to be practice and classification even if it is in the Touring cars category

I'm racing this track regularly and have no issues adding practice and qualifying sessions.

senbei6
08-04-2018, 08:10
Ok, I've already verified that you're right I gave the solution in the rallycross circuits are the ones that these practice sessions are not activated Thank you very much

I hope to solve other questions to change the photo of my profile in my pirate game and if there is any other way to have more angle of rotation in the steering wheel and wheels

John Hargreaves
08-04-2018, 08:25
Ok, I've already verified that you're right I gave the solution in the rallycross circuits are the ones that these practice sessions are not activated Thank you very much

I hope to solve other questions to change the photo of my profile in my pirate game and if there is any other way to have more angle of rotation in the steering wheel and wheels

Er, could you clarify this one a bit please?

IceShaft
08-04-2018, 09:21
Er, could you clarify this one a bit please?

Killso2
08-04-2018, 10:10
You're asking on the offical forum some questions when you're having a pirated game ?
:no:

ELAhrairah
08-04-2018, 10:26
You're asking on the offical forum some questions when you're having a pirated game ?
:no:

Maybe he's a pirate in his pirate home with his pirate game?

APR193
08-04-2018, 10:30
Sea of Thieves? Definitely asking how to change profile picture in Sea of Thieves.

lancashirelad
08-04-2018, 10:40
We have had Jack Spades.... maybe he's Jack Sparrow :)

senbei6
08-04-2018, 13:22
the game is from an original copy of my neighbor I hope this is not a big inconvenience

Silraed
08-04-2018, 13:51
But is it a payed for copy of the game? One purchase is only one game license.

Killso2
08-04-2018, 14:35
the game is from an original copy of my neighbor I hope this is not a big inconvenience
what do you mean by "from an original copy" ?
Is it the original game ? ( meaning your playing on your neighbour's steam account ), or is it a copy of it ?
If you're just launching the game ( outside steam, without launching steam ), it's a pirated version of it, if you're first running steam to start the game from steam, then it's an official one.

r3c14im3r
08-04-2018, 14:44
If you're just launching the game ( outside steam, without launching steam ), it's a pirated version of it

Might explain why the Profile pic won't change :rolleyes:

If it's a legit copy though then give it an hour or so if it doesn't change instantly. It will update eventually to your new Steam profile pic.