PDA

View Full Version : G920 issues

Lolzatron3155
10-04-2018, 02:31
I have a g920 with these settings: immersive, 100,70,40,0,0.00

I ran a gt3 race at spa with 13 ai after hotlapping at spa with the Audi on a loose setup. Car felt fine during the hotlapping session and during practice. Qualifying was in the rain however and all of a sudden I started to notice my wheel shaking badly and the handling issue also started to arise. I thought this was extremely odd because I thought that I had prevented it by turning down the fx to 0 and by being under the ai limit that gives you handling issues. I also tested the raw ffb preset and it didn’t make it any better.

Keep in mind I tested in the rain in the hotlapping session as well and again it felt as it should be. Am I still over the ai limit? Or is the game too much for the Xbox one to handle? I didn’t make any setup changes either. Other than obviously swapping to the wet tyres in qualifyiying. I’m interested to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue. Thanks

Lolzatron3155
16-04-2018, 06:21
Using new settings Raw, 85,35,90,0,0.00 and they work really well. I turned the time multiplier to real time and that also fixed the problems as well. Just as a heads up

Zaskarspants
16-04-2018, 10:32
I have not used immersive since about patch 2 because I found it very violent and confusing at times, I much prefer raw.

Lolzatron3155
17-04-2018, 09:19
Raw seems to be the main preset. It just works, imformative is ok at times but yeah I’m using raw right now. I really hope these settings end up working for good. I’ve already spent enough time searching for good settings. If they don’t work after a patch or they just ending up not working again out of the blue then it might be time to put the game away.

NiteFlite504
21-04-2018, 00:06
Can anyone help me with calibrating my G920. It's a brand new wheel. When I try to calibrate it, there is no force on the wheel. Is it suppose to have force on it when I calibrate it?

Zaskarspants
21-04-2018, 09:35
Can anyone help me with calibrating my G920. It's a brand new wheel. When I try to calibrate it, there is no force on the wheel. Is it suppose to have force on it when I calibrate it?

What is the wheel doing when you turn on the xbox?

bluesky0870
21-04-2018, 09:51

While you are calibrating the wheel in game, there's no ffb.
Force feedback is noticeable only when you are on track.

dpd1975
23-04-2018, 14:04
Using new settings Raw, 85,35,90,0,0.00 and they work really well. I turned the time multiplier to real time and that also fixed the problems as well. Just as a heads up
nice settings,i tried them and they work well,thanks