PDA

View Full Version : No this game aint broken at all!

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 13:39
Maybe someone can explain why myself and my mate lost complete control of steering with 12 AI cars on track at daytona, after all this time since release? what the hell is going on? this is getting far beyond a sick joke! I'm done with this rubbish, If it aint been resolved by now I dare say it never will be, shame considering I paid for all dlc But who gives a damn eh? ya got my cash now right! ENJOY! and thanks👎

AbeWoz
10-04-2018, 13:47
k bye

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 13:51
Also really enjoy the msg evey lap being told the pit speed limit guys, great work! Thanks so much. If a driver don't know the pit speed limit by now well maybe he should retire eh? Dammit folks I loved this game!😢

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 13:53
k bye
Right back at ya fella!

foxymop
10-04-2018, 14:09
Also really enjoy the msg evey lap being told the pit speed limit guys, great work! Thanks so much. If a driver don't know the pit speed limit by now well maybe he should retire eh? Dammit folks I loved this game!��

That's a reported bug.
About loosing control in Daytona, don't know what are you talking about. Be more specific. I have more then 50 hours driving in Daytona and never had a problem with controller or wheel.
Can you be more specific?

And yes the game has problems, still it's one of the best.

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 14:25
That's a reported bug.
About loosing control in Daytona, don't know what are you talking about. Be more specific. I have more then 50 hours driving in Daytona and never had a problem with controller or wheel.

Yeah had way over 50 hours! As stated lost total control when race started! My mate was using G920, Myself fanatec v2 wheel If more info needed, Just ask lol.

AbeWoz
10-04-2018, 14:35
what cars at daytona and what do you mean by 'lost complete control'

like were you driving straight and then BAM the car crashes, was it in a corner, (oval or road course). what was the weather? Rain/Dry?

The more information provided the better.

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 15:16
what cars at daytona and what do you mean by 'lost complete control'

like were you driving straight and then BAM the car crashes, was it in a corner, (oval or road course). what was the weather? Rain/Dry?

The more information provided the better.

honda indy car at daytona oval in clear dry weather, as soon as race started, the wheel was overly responsive. anymore info needed or are ya just trolling mate???

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 15:42
That's a reported bug.

I agree with ya on the point it's one of the best!... but ya would think for how long it's been out sms would've resolved the bugs by now! Maybe I expect too much from them eh! guess I should lower my standards man. ps still waiting for dlc I paid for a year ago! but as stated they got my money so I guess I'll ave no choice but to wait eh? last time I make that mistake!!!

AbeWoz
10-04-2018, 15:43
rolling or standing start? i assume you've calibrated your wheel properly in-game? are you running a custom setup or default?

not trolling, although i do like to troll sometimes when people are being smart asses (see your sarcastic thread title). but no, the more info the better so other members can either A) Chime in to offer support if they've experienced the same or similar issue or B) try to replicate the issue using the same, or as close to the same settings to see if the issue appears for them.

But making a post identifying a fairly vague issue and then calling the game a joke and saying you're done with this rubbish is definitely not the way to get some constructive help to try to solve your issues, hence my first reply to your post. But you can go search my posts and you can see that i try to be as helpful as possible to those who have issues.

EDIT: What DLC are you still waiting for that you paid for a year ago?

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 15:58
rolling or standing start? i assume you've calibrated your wheel properly in-game? are you running a custom setup or default?

not trolling, although i do like to troll sometimes when people are being smart asses (see your sarcastic thread title). but no, the more info the better so other members can either A) Chime in to offer support if they've experienced the same or similar issue or B) try to replicate the issue using the same, or as close to the same settings to see if the issue appears for them.

But making a post identifying a fairly vague issue and then calling the game a joke and saying you're done with this rubbish is definitely not the way to get some constructive help to try to solve your issues, hence my first reply to your post. But you can go search my posts and you can see that i try to be as helpful as possible to those who have issues.

EDIT: What DLC are you still waiting for that you paid for a year ago?
Obviously ya have never raced at daytona fella, so don't waste my time "smart arse" ok! If ya knew anything ya would know that daytona has a rolling start and what dlc do ya think I'm waiting for lol? or are you that far behind lad? 2 words, Bugger off! Fair enough lol.

Psychomatrix
10-04-2018, 16:02
It's really often enough reported that on xbox one the physics in combination with 12+ AI and G920 didn't work over a complete race, on every track, with every setup. So it's nice that some people wanna help. But this is a issue that make the game on career unplayable and that is a fact. On time trial and free practice and with 11 AI everything is ok. But that makes the game a farce when you can't play the main experience.

AbeWoz
10-04-2018, 16:03
Obviously ya have never raced at daytona fella, so don't waste my time "smart arse" ok! If ya knew anything ya would know that daytona has a rolling start and what dlc do ya think I'm waiting for lol? or are you that far behind lad? 2 words, Bugger off! Fair enough lol.

there was also a glitch that would allow standing starts at Daytona under certain circumstances. and i have no idea what DLC you are waiting for buddy. I assume you got the Season Pass. There have been 4 pre-announced DLC packs, 2 of which have been released. The DLC release schedule is every 3 months.

but ok pal, see ya.

Konan
10-04-2018, 16:03

Quit it with the personal attacks...especially when he's only trying to help.

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 16:14
Quit it with the personal attacks...especially when he's only trying to help.

Yeah fair enough! but he calls an ace, I ain't gonna pull a deuce man. point taken! he referred ta me as a smart ass! well he got it right back! eye for an eye!

Konan
10-04-2018, 16:16
Yeah fair enough! but he calls an ace, I ain't gonna pull a deuce man. point taken! he referred ta me as a smart ass! well he got it right back! eye for an eye!

Funny...eye for an eye while he turned the other cheak...twice!

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 16:20
It's really often enough reported that on xbox one the physics in combination with 12+ AI and G920 didn't work over a complete race, on every track, with every setup. So it's nice that some people wanna help. But this is a issue that make the game on career unplayable and that is a fact. On time trial and free practice and with 11 AI everything is ok. But that makes the game a farce when you can't play the main experience.

Thanks fella I'll try dropping the AI down to 10, hopefully that helps! At least ya offered help unlike some eh! Cheers fella🙂👍

Konan
10-04-2018, 16:23
I'm done with this rubbish,

Sorry...overlooked your cry for help...

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 16:24
Funny...eye for an eye while he turned the other cheak...twice!
Fact he called me a smart ass first mate! but you go ahead and bag me! feel free lol.

BADBAZIL BARRY
10-04-2018, 16:29
Sorry...overlooked your cry for help...

Ok ya pulled 5 words from a previous remark! Nice job!

Konan
10-04-2018, 16:30
honda indy car at daytona oval in clear dry weather, as soon as race started, the wheel was overly responsive. anymore info needed or are ya just trolling mate???

This was your first response to his question...basically calling him a troll.
I really don't feel like going into discussion about this any further...fact of the matter is: you made a rude entry creating the wrong impression and actually setting the vibe for the rest of this thread...which is now closed...