PDA

View Full Version : LaFerrari setup

Lakiboom
13-04-2018, 10:00
Patch v5.

Tried to complete 3rd event in Ferrari Manufacturer Drives. We've got Algarve and LaFerrari. Setup is default, except fuel load. All assists are default.

This car can't go straight. When I start to accelerate, the car throws to the left or to the right. AI don't have a problem... As always they go fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS34yIo3G6k&list=PLwYwqtlD2YzfeslN8g5__9gRLiVZLI9FA&index=1&t=0s

IRL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx_Kkk9WTXk

So the question. Why this car is so bad with all assists on and default setup? No pleasure to drive at all. I clearly understand that this car is not a GT3, you have to be careful. And Laferrari has less grip at turns, not so strong brakes and etc. But why it is so uncontrollable at start?

How to do this car stable?

blinkngone
13-04-2018, 16:27
Hi, Lakibloom, sorry you haven't received many responses. I don't drive the LaFerrari but doesn't it have electric motors so that if you jump on the throttle at the start you have full batteries and instant torque trying to jam 950 combined horsepower through track day tires?

EDIT, I did drive it once to a 0:54.816 at Silverstone National, don't remember anything really dramatic though. Probably just ease off the throttle till you gain some speed and give the tires a chance to hook up.

Lakiboom
13-04-2018, 21:44
But it spins even on 4 and 5 gear :( yeah this car has 950 hp but i've got a feeling like electronics doesn't work at game for that car. I've watched some videos on YouTube, GrandTour for example. Yes, the car is wild but people can drive it with assists, in PC2 i can't...

blinkngone
13-04-2018, 23:33
But it spins even on 4 and 5 gear :( yeah this car has 950 hp but i've got a feeling like electronics doesn't work at game for that car. I've watched some videos on YouTube, GrandTour for example. Yes, the car is wild but people can drive it with assists, in PC2 i can't...

Sorry, can you drive it a Silverstone National? I have the fastest time there but I don't know what fast for this car is supposed to be, you may be already too fast for me to be of any help to you.

Harwood-Michel
11-12-2018, 01:29
I have the same problem with this Car, it dose not stay in a straight line, slide from left to right, I've tried all I can but nothing works.