PDA

View Full Version : Central In Car Camera Position

Amraam
21-04-2018, 16:36
This may be a dumb question but I'm trying to find the central in car camera position (from beside the driver rather than driver view), for replays and I can't find it.

Probably a very simple answer, any help gratefully received.

Urban Chaos 2.0
21-04-2018, 18:09
I can't find it in the replay menu either. I think it needs to be there, and there should be an option to have it replace the "cockpit view" during online race replays, to prevent other drivers from stealing your driving style.

AbeWoz
22-04-2018, 01:22
its not available for replays or monitor

kevin kirk
22-04-2018, 04:05
They have a camera labeled onboard but its not the onboard camera. Its just showings either the roof or hood cam instead, i cant remember exactly which one but one of those two. I use my keyboard and move the cockpit view into a onboard camera and use the helmet cam to drive to watch onboards in replays.

Amraam
22-04-2018, 22:34
They have a camera labeled onboard but its not the onboard camera. Its just showings either the roof or hood cam instead, i cant remember exactly which one but one of those two. I use my keyboard and move the cockpit view into a onboard camera and use the helmet cam to drive to watch onboards in replays.

That's a good idea as a work around.

It seems a shame there is no proper onboard camera position, especially as the interiors are so nicely modelled and the gear change, clutch, break and throttle are so nicely animated. Perhaps something that could be added in a later patch?