PDA

View Full Version : Mandatory Pit Stop's during timed session.

Gysepy
23-04-2018, 19:48
Today i was looking to do a quick race session against the AI ,with a 1 and half hour practice session, to get the setup sorted, rather than a a private test session and a 1 hour race. The option for a mandatory pit stop during a timed session was grayed out. No issues with it during a lap number session. Also is there a possibility to have multiple mandatory pit stops?

Thanks, Gysepy

AbeWoz
23-04-2018, 20:05
Today i was looking to do a quick race session against the AI ,with a 1 and half hour practice session, to get the setup sorted, rather than a a private test session and a 1 hour race. The option for a mandatory pit stop during a timed session was grayed out. No issues with it during a lap number session. Also is there a possibility to have multiple mandatory pit stops?

Thanks, Gysepy

Correct. It's only a selectable option in events based on number of laps.
No option for required number of stops.

Depending on what car/class you are racing, a 1-hour race may require the cars to stop duel to fuel tank size.

Stewy32
24-04-2018, 19:01

Thanks, Gysepy

You cannot have a timed session in case their is only time for 1 lap and no pitstop.Also,it is harder for the AI to know when to pit.
Sadly,it is 1 Mandatory Pit Stop only.