PDA

View Full Version : F1 and Indycar

Dozer1
24-04-2018, 21:09
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but can you tell me if there are any plans to release an open wheel car with the Halo device? Also any chance we will get the new Indycar design? That might be giving away to much information but I thought I would ask. Thanks for a great sim!

Tank621
24-04-2018, 21:56
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but can you tell me if there are any plans to release an open wheel car with the Halo device? Also any chance we will get the new Indycar design? That might be giving away to much information but I thought I would ask. Thanks for a great sim!

Nothing I've seen suggests either are coming so far

Plus we think we know all (maybe 1 gap) of the remaining season pass cars: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51275-Upcoming-DLC-Teases-and-Speculation

So I don't think we will have either in the remainder of the season pass but we do not yet know if there will be additional content beyond the season pass

bporion
24-04-2018, 23:52
if you have Assetto get the RSS formula hybrid 2018 mod .

Daz555
25-04-2018, 08:24
I think we can forget any modern F1 as Codemasters has that locked into a multi year license deal. It would be great to get the new Indycar and if there is going to be a Season 2 Pass then I'd love for one of the packs to be the 2018 Indycar, NASCAR trucks, and some more oval circuits.

Stewy32
26-04-2018, 20:00
I don't think there will be a Season 2 Pass but maybe a couple of additional smaller DLCs could be added.I think the 2018 Indycar could be a possibility,at least for PC3,but the F1 with Halo won't.

dan2312
26-04-2018, 23:35
I think we can forget any modern F1 as Codemasters has that locked into a multi year license deal. It would be great to get the new Indycar and if there is going to be a Season 2 Pass then I'd love for one of the packs to be the 2018 Indycar, NASCAR trucks, and some more oval circuits.

More Oval circuits? oh god, that 200 lap indy race i just completed was bloody hard work against the AI, doing ovals are the last thing im wanting right now. lol

DECATUR PLAYA
27-04-2018, 04:30
This is the official game for Indy car as they have the Indy Car license. We got to get the new Indy car. Would be a dream come true and really would complete the game for me.

Stewy32
27-04-2018, 19:51
This is the official game for Indy car as they have the Indy Car license. We got to get the new Indy car. Would be a dream come true and really would complete the game for me.

Official game of 2016 Indycar Series I believe.

Daz555
30-04-2018, 09:44
More Oval circuits? oh god, that 200 lap indy race i just completed was bloody hard work against the AI, doing ovals are the last thing im wanting right now. lol
Yeah it's not great against A.I. or even in public lobbies as the game lacks caution rules etc. It is great however in league racing when you can run proper North American rules - it is just the game needs a lot more content!

Considering the game was the official Indycar game for 2016 (or was it 17?) it is missing a lot of tracks.

F1_Racer68
30-04-2018, 10:45
Official game of 2016 Indycar Series I believe.

Exactly. iRacing has the 2018 car.

CassielLight
01-05-2018, 04:52
Yeah it's not great against A.I. or even in public lobbies as the game lacks caution rules etc. It is great however in league racing when you can run proper North American rules - it is just the game needs a lot more content!

Considering the game was the official Indycar game for 2016 (or was it 17?) it is missing a lot of tracks.

Agreed. Daytona is a decent tradeoff for the season opener, but I'm kinda partial to St. Pete. And besides: "We need to go scan the St. Petersburg street circuit" would be the perfect excuse for SMS to come down to Florida in the dead of a cold British winter.

Just a suggestion, mind you. :p