PDA

View Full Version : Canít Tune Setup - everything greyed out

Jerry737
30-04-2018, 03:02
So yesterday I loaded into an online race and I could select tune setup, but then everything is greyed out and canít be selected, except for load setup, which then only shows the default setup but I canít edit them.

Iíve seem to have lost all my setups and canít create any new ones.

What gives? Anyone?

Iíve tried deleting the game and reinstalling but same problem still there.

Shepard2603
30-04-2018, 05:04
That specific lobby was set to "force default setups" which only lets you choose between loose and stable.

Jerry737
30-04-2018, 09:32
That specific lobby was set to "force default setups" which only lets you choose between loose and stable.

Thanks...Yeah Iíve seen lobbies like that but this is different. In those lobbies youíre talking about, just the tuning setup option in the main menu is greyed out. With my problem, I can select tune setup but everything within the tuning menu is greyed out. Happens on all lobbies.

Havenít had a chance to try a offline race yet. Iíll try it and update later.

Daz555
30-04-2018, 09:40
You could try deleting the setup file within PS4 data management.

pyrates
30-04-2018, 17:45
Thanks...Yeah Iíve seen lobbies like that but this is different. In those lobbies youíre talking about, just the tuning setup option in the main menu is greyed out. With my problem, I can select tune setup but everything within the tuning menu is greyed out. Happens on all lobbies.

Havenít had a chance to try a offline race yet. Iíll try it and update later.

That's actually not true. With patch 5 the tuning setup is not greyed out. Now you can select it and in there choose between loose and stable setup. So exactly like you described. Before patch 5 you could not choose between the 2 (they were choosen based on your input device) and the option was greyed out.