PDA

View Full Version : TX wheel users- if you love this game please help me and share your settings

fishaac
06-05-2018, 19:03
As the title states, I know there's various threads but they're all quite old now and I could never get the TX to feel right on this game so I no longer play it. I desperately want to enjoy PC2 but I got fed up with spending too much precious gaming time in the wheel settings menu chasing perfection.
If theres anyone out there that regularly enjoys this game on a TX I would love to hear from you and try your settings, next step for me at this point will be uninstalling and reclaiming precious hard drive space.
Thanks very much!

Niall14
07-05-2018, 15:28
Try these if you like, bit different to what you see most people using but this gives me the best balance of front end feel and rear end weight transfer. I had been trying various suggestions from the Ps4 T300 thread but it never felt quite right to me until I tried cranking the tone to the maximum. You need to do two laps so the auto-scaling can balance things out.

I'm still experimenting with the gain to get the overall strenght right and will probably drop it down 5 - 10 clicks but I'd be interested to hear what you think. Again I'm tweeking these slightly depending on the car & track combo but only a 2 or 3 clicks either way. Never have the FX over 15 though as I think this is the culprit of why the tx tries to snatch the wheel out of your hands sometimes.

Informative
Gain 90
Volume 34 (adjusting -/+ 5 depending on car)
Tone 100
Fx 12

XBox1X with TX 599 combo

fishaac
07-05-2018, 21:27
Thanks I appreciate it, will try this out tomorrow night and let you know

rich1e I
08-05-2018, 13:27
I think the best way to improve your experience is finding the settings YOU like. Yorkie made a great series of videos explaining tons of things, of course also FFB settings. I can absolutely recommend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osoxynF0wYw

Maskmagog
08-05-2018, 20:42
I agree with Rich1e, best way is to find your own setting.
One thing that actually could improve things, is to uninstall the game - and then reinstall it. I did this after patch 4 I think (kept the cloud saves so I didn't lose my career progress). Might have been placebo though. Also, I'm a newbie as a wheel owner.

PCARSFFBSADNESS
11-05-2018, 13:19
Fishaaaaac,

I have a TX and many many hours

RAW
Gain:55
Volume:50 (preference, I adjust this for each car typically)
Tone: 50
FX: 55

Steering sensitivity +5

fishaac
11-05-2018, 14:43
Ok I've tried all these and what I'm really struggling with compared to other games is lack of feel. I can't feel Kerbs since the last patch, I can't feel anything when locking up the brakes and loss of traction when accelerating. I'm going to try reinstalling as a last attempt. Thanks everyone for answering

PCARSFFBSADNESS
11-05-2018, 15:09
Increase the FX to say, 70 , and see the difference. that's the one for the feel of the kerbs and bumps.

Hammerpgh
11-05-2018, 15:29
Fx at anything above about 30 is a nightmare for me... that's where the wheel shake comes in big time.

fishaac
11-05-2018, 15:32
30 is the sweet spot for me, in between too weak and too strong

TheSimGirl
17-05-2018, 13:35
As the title states, I know there's various threads but they're all quite old now and I could never get the TX to feel right on this game so I no longer play it. I desperately want to enjoy PC2 but I got fed up with spending too much precious gaming time in the wheel settings menu chasing perfection.
If theres anyone out there that regularly enjoys this game on a TX I would love to hear from you and try your settings, next step for me at this point will be uninstalling and reclaiming precious hard drive space.
Thanks very much!

I set all GT3 to 12.0 steering ratio in the car set up screen. Adjust the volume per car. 32 is for the Cadillac GT3 (My favorite)
Keep in mind that caster plays a huge role in the weight of the wheel as well.

fishaac
31-05-2018, 12:55
I set all GT3 to 12.0 steering ratio in the car set up screen. Adjust the volume per car. 32 is for the Cadillac GT3 (My favorite)
Keep in mind that caster plays a huge role in the weight of the wheel as well.

Thanks so much for this, I jumped back on last night after a long break and this felt the best it ever has with minor adjustments to Vol for different cars.

THANK YOU!!!

TheSimGirl
31-05-2018, 20:53
Thanks so much for this, I jumped back on last night after a long break and this felt the best it ever has with minor adjustments to Vol for different cars.

THANK YOU!!!

You're welcome! I know how frustrating finding the correct ffb balance can be. Recently, the only change I've made is I mow use 13.5 for the steering ratio.

P.S. O do don't do a lot of kart racing, but I've been messing with them from time to time. If you use these exact settings, adjust the volume to 12 and you'll love them!

ProCorvette73
13-06-2018, 14:46
message my gt: I Am ZR1 for my settings. I have the TX and have zero wheel shake and around 10-15 days played.