PDA

View Full Version : Fastest gt3 cars after update ?

Jaydan5778
20-05-2018, 15:20
Havent played since november how do the gt3 cars compare now?

blinkngone
20-05-2018, 15:27
Havent played since november how do the gt3 cars compare now?

Ferrari, Audi/BMW, Huracan/AMG, 650S/R.S. 01, Nissan. That's my opinion, the 911 was injured in 4.0 and hasn't recovered, the other cars, Caddy, AM and Bentley all were BOPD with more power but you have to be dedicated to run them and they are still not as fast as top 5 or 6.

Tank621
20-05-2018, 15:38
I just run the Ginetta most of the time, not because it's the best but just because I never see anyone else drive it and I like to show it some love every so often

Sentry87
20-05-2018, 16:34
From what i can tell. Probably the rs01, Audi, Ferrari, then Lamborghini got a bump in latest patch. Amg and Bentley somewhere in the middle. Mcclaren and Nissan at the bottom, so slow.

rich1e I
20-05-2018, 16:57
AMG, Lambo, Ferrari, BMW and the Porsche top tier and fastest cars. Maybe also the McLaren after it got buffed now. Ginetta also very strong and one of my favourites. Good luck with all the different opinions :p The rest of the cars isn't too far behind and in the end the best car for you is the car you feel most comfortable to drive in.

Sentry87
20-05-2018, 17:36
The mclaren may have improved in patch 5 but is still slow for me in straight line speed since patch 3. I can literally see cars like the Ferrari get closer in my mirrors, then in the corners I'm quick again. Maybe it's just me.

ATSS
20-05-2018, 18:17
I love the bop'd AMG. Feels great to drive,its my main car after the Porsche since V1.4.

shane edgar
20-05-2018, 23:04
ginnettas competition is ferrari
i use it all the time and win most races high speed circuits is its downfall really

KANETAKER
21-05-2018, 05:14
That's my opinion, the 911 was injured in 4.0 and hasn't recovered.
I could notice that detail clearly on the track of Daytona Road, because on that track I was faster with the Porsche 911 GT3 than with any other GT3 car, to the point of even making lap times of 1:45 and fighting on track against some GTE cars. But after the update 4 something changed in the parameters of the setup and despite making some adjustments and I'm not as fast as before on that track. It was one of the few opportunities I had to win a good amount of skill points, especially if there were slow GTE cars.

Jaydan5778
21-05-2018, 06:46
Thanks for answers will have try a few of them then :)

Olijke Poffer
21-05-2018, 07:33
I just run the Ginetta most of the time, not because it's the best but just because I never see anyone else drive it and I like to show it some love every so often
I also do like the Ginetta. Love the sound of it. And the Ginetta junior has a funny face dasboard. The rpd and speed meters looks like eyes watching you. Just peeking underneath the steering wheel. Lol.

CastrolGT
21-05-2018, 12:02
it depends of the track.

for an almost all roller, you have the Audi R8 LMS with its incredible grip. but a missing high top speed(like the real one)

next, you have the Lamborghini Huracan GT3. same platform than the Audi, but without the front wing setting, a little bit less grip, but a very good top speed

following, you have the Mercedes AMG GT3. understeers heavily on cold tyres, but on rails with hot tyres(when it got a setup)

then, the Ferrari 488. I did not test it, but I know it's a very good car(even if I don't like Ferrari at all)

and to complete the top 5, you have the Porsche 911 GT3 R. that car is like driving on a flat road. you don't feel the bumps. at high speed, it hates the kerbs. but it's a very good car.

Smoked_Cheddar
21-05-2018, 15:26
As was previously stated, it depends on the track. It also depends on the style and what works for you.

I feel like I've tried them all and while some may mention the ferrari being the fastest among others. You may find that the ferrari may not be the best fit for you.

For me, personally, I like the acura NSX, fits my style for some reason, while it does have its drawbacks, slow downshift, I think top speed issues, but I don't know because I don't run tracks that usually use all of the 6th gear, or the 6th gear at all.

I honestly thought I would like the Mclaren because of PC1, but that turned out to be not the case, that car was too squirrelly for my tastes.

Take a track you know and love, and take two hours testing all of them, you might be surprised at what you find.