PDA

View Full Version : Loading Ghost Setups.. How?

Hammerpgh
21-05-2018, 09:18
Just a quick one here... the title is self explanatory but just a little note so you understand where I am coming from.

I know we can do this and I have managed it once or twice but it still confuses me exactly what the process is. Last night I tried to do it but nothing I did worked even though I am sure I did the same as earlier in the week when I was able to save one. However, looking back now even that one has since disappeared.

So how exactly do I do this? I successfully add the ghost car and go to the session and can see from the 'Share' tab that the ghost setup is available. So I go to that, highlight it and 'Accept' using button 'A' but then it just takes me to the save setup screen. I have tried using the create new setup option there and i've tried selecting one of my own setups to overwrite but it just doesn't seem to do what I want and I could not see the ghost setup either on listed that screen or bolted onto my car

Can someone kindly give me an idiot's guide as to how this works please, it's driving me nuts lol :confused: :o

cluck
21-05-2018, 09:51
It might be different on the XBOX but on PC you click the little spanner and cog to the right of the ghosts name and time. That will load their setup for you to edit and save as your own :) (I'll go and grab a screenshot)

Click that cog symbol and the following screen comes up

Click OK and you'll then have that ghost's setup loaded.

Again, this is on PC so it might be different on XBOX and my apologies if it is and this only confuses things :)

Hammerpgh
21-05-2018, 12:28
It might be different on the XBOX but on PC you click the little spanner and cog to the right of the ghosts name and time. That will load their setup for you to edit and save as your own :) (I'll go and grab a screenshot)

Click that cog symbol and the following screen comes up

Click OK and you'll then have that ghost's setup loaded.

Again, this is on PC so it might be different on XBOX and my apologies if it is and this only confuses things :)

Many thanks for that. On the Xbox I cannot specifically click on the cog (at least I don't think I can.. i'll have to double check tonight so thanks for posting that) but I highlight the loaded ghost as on your screen and hit the A button which to select it. That's when it takes me to the load\save setup screen. But with that bit of info from you I will go back tonight and see if I can move the highlight specifically over that little cog.

Thanks for the advice.

Hammerpgh
21-05-2018, 18:28
Ok found it.. on that first screen you showed with the loaded ghosts there's a bit down the bottom to select X to edit the setup. That takes me to the setup parameters screen where I can make check it out and then save it.

Thanks for the heads up, slightly different to PC but it made me look where I hadn't before.