PDA

View Full Version : gRally now available on Steam for $3.99 only

BigDad
21-05-2018, 21:53
At that price it must be **** so who will be the first to buy it and report back ?

bporion
21-05-2018, 23:07
sorry I cant help , TT Isle of man is guesting free DLC frigen side cars ! I might try that game .

Slacker
22-05-2018, 14:00
check out sim racing padock youtube review its shite at the moment

Madhun67
22-05-2018, 15:53
well well well .................it is shite at the moment ,but i have hope.If th modding community gets going on this ,we may have a good sim eventually.How after 8 years ,these guys could only come up with these graphic, is beyond me .
Looks like LFS from a decade ago.
Physics i think def, has potential ,but its not "right" at the moment.The thing is in such a state of being rudimentary , that its hard to enjoy .The interface is cool, but so buggy all over .Took a lot to get started on a stage .
Sounds are not as good as RBR was ;) lol.
All in all i will support these guys ,just so they have a chance at developing it into something better than its currently is .

Raklodder
22-05-2018, 16:02
I want it to be good, I really do, but seeing what it has to offer right now... think I'll have to pass (for now at least) give it a few years to pick up, then maybe, but for now, back to good 'ol RBR.

Madhun67
30-05-2018, 11:23
Sim racing Paddock just did another review and tried .Still after 4 patches a , a lot of concerns.Ill fire it up tonoght and report back.