PDA

View Full Version : Clubsport V3 with T300?

DrOrzy
22-05-2018, 05:49
Hi all,
Iíve searched around for this but doesnít seem like anyone has posted about using or trying to use Fanantec Clubsport V3 pedals with a Thrustmaster T300 Wheel!

Does anyone know if this is possible? I thought I would just plug the V3ís into the PS4 via USB and that would be it, calibrate and off I would go 😊
However after asking a few questions in my Facebook group Iím led to believe that this is not the case and wonít work?!😞😰

Does anyone have experience with this? Can they both be made to work together on the PS4, maybe with some sort of adaptor or something??

Cheers,
DrOrzy

Minimitch
22-05-2018, 07:53
I believe you need to buy the Fanatec adapter but not 100% sure

Niall14
22-05-2018, 11:43
You'll need a basherboards CPX adaptor or a Drivehub to make these work together.

CPX adaptors can only be found 2nd hand now.

DrOrzy
22-05-2018, 19:40
Thanks for that. Yeh, someone else pointed me towards the CPX adaptor and looks like exactly what I need. But yeh, no stock on the website. I’ve read that the drive hub is not all that it’s made out to be.... So I guess, now I’m on the hunt for a CPX adaptor which is going to be a mission ��

Niall14
22-05-2018, 23:24
Good luck, I've been hunting for one for months. Just managed to convince a guy in the US to sell me one he had but I'm paying over the odds to get it to the UK.

DrOrzy
23-05-2018, 00:43
What happened to Basherboards? Have they gone out of business completely? Spewing none of the sim suppliers have picked up making and supplying these CPX adaptors.

PocketZeven
23-05-2018, 15:13
You can also use the cronusmax/collective minds drivehub. But contact their (excellent) customer service to confirm first. I use a CPX adapter and t-gt with csl elite LC pedals. Which in my opinion is a great combo. But like others said, these are hard to find nowadays. The reason I did not chose a drivehub is because it could not fully support the t-dfb feature in the case of GT sport. So it should not stop you at all!

Titzon Toast
23-05-2018, 15:58
I was only talking to John from Basherboards a few months ago.
Have you tried contacting him OP?

DrOrzy
25-05-2018, 08:06
I tried sending him an email but haven’t heard anything back yet.

DrOrzy
25-05-2018, 08:17
You can also use the cronusmax/collective minds drivehub. But contact their (excellent) customer service to confirm first. I use a CPX adapter and t-gt with csl elite LC pedals. Which in my opinion is a great combo. But like others said, these are hard to find nowadays. The reason I did not chose a drivehub is because it could not fully support the t-dfb feature in the case of GT sport. So it should not stop you at all!

I read a few reviews from a few people about that Drivehub. Apparently the drivehub software emulates Logitech G29. So if that is the the case you’re not getting the true potential of the thrustmaster Wheel.