PDA

View Full Version : [Bug Report] Championship DLC Required

NFSOutlaw2020
24-05-2018, 22:48
When playing the career mode after completing some career races and invitational events, the game says "Championship DLC required..." I don't what that means but it restarts the season you are in after some career races and sometimes won't let you get the accolade for invitational events. This started happening a couple of days ago and only effects career mode. I have the season pass but not the deluxe edition of the game, which I got weeks ago. Hopefully this can be fixed because I would like to collect all the achievements for the game.

Retro_uk
06-06-2018, 03:05
I started a thread about this same problem. Really annoying how it resets the championship instead of pointing what DLC you are supposedly missing. Hope they fix it as I'm tired of doing the same races just to get back to a point where the game messes up again.

milliotseb
06-06-2018, 05:50
Always have at least 2 driver career.
If I remember, when I had this problem, I was switching career profile, and then back to the main profile and I could resume the career from where I left it

It was with patch 1.5, so maybe it would not help with 1.6

Bealdor
06-06-2018, 06:08
Reported.

Mahjik
12-10-2018, 19:29
Seriously why so many qualifying races!

That's the RX format: https://www.arxrallycross.com/education-format/

Stewy32
13-10-2018, 09:03
That's what you respond to rather than the issue of the post? If it wasn't bugged fine, I'd still like to be able to reduce the number because it is too much repetition for my taste, but my point is it is very frustrating when you're stuck. PC2 crashes my x1 if I go to something else for too long and come back... The game glitches and will not switch out of neutral if I try to drive the Formula X on the California highway. It really needs this much work this long after release?

What else do you want him to address?

Do you want him to put "I'm sorry you are experiencing these issues"

He answered the only question from your post, and remember the mods aren't necessarily SMS employees.