PDA

View Full Version : I can't register for pcars2.esports Renault event

senna94f1
25-05-2018, 21:14
Over last few days I've tried to register on thru link on Pcars Twitter page,

The community event for Esports Renault project cars2 ps4, and from U.K.

The problem lays with create a password , comes back with you must use one upper case letter and a number ,the normal thing for creating a password,

So you do that and it comes back again you must use a number, well I have , then comes back with must use upper case well I have, over and over same thing,

I've tried on iPad , android phone and laptop. ,even my friends email address ,still the same other people I've spoken to have told me they can't register so they've given up,
Please note I've tried this for over a week and it's nothing to do at my end and after almost 100 attempts i give up , so somthing is wrong with website and time is running out ,

Any help please

Project CARS Esports
25-05-2018, 21:19
We’ll pass your message on to the event organisers at Renault that are running the competition and the website. We’ll let you know what they can do about it once we have heard from them.

senna94f1
25-05-2018, 21:27
Many thanks for the quick reply ,

Project CARS Esports
26-05-2018, 08:10
Renault are now working on fixing this.

In the meantime, please continue to compete. As long as you register on renaultesports.com before the conclusion of the final qualifying round on June 11, you will be OK. Renault should have this issue fixed in the next few days.

Lo01
30-05-2018, 11:59
Renault esport no open to french people !!! lol ...
hope to esport wrx challenge for ALL ... with snow tracks for exemple ... and without aids.

Project CARS Esports
30-05-2018, 14:26
Renault esport no open to french people !!! lol ...
hope to esport wrx challenge for ALL ... with snow tracks for exemple ... and without aids.

As explained on social media, and on renaultesports.com - The prize for this competition requires a UK driving license. This is a mandatory legal and insurance requirement for the Palmer Sport experience, which Renault selected and organised for their tournament. Entries for other Project CARS tournaments later this year will be open world-wide.

Lo01
31-05-2018, 07:15
ok thanks , waiting for others ...