PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec CSW and Universal XBOX wheel

tomonomics
26-05-2018, 14:00
Just picked up PCars 2, but it is not recognizing my wheelbase/wheel. It shows the Thrustmaser Xbox wheel as the only option. I've rebooted the xbox/wheel/reinstalled the game/etc. Nothing works.

I'm on the latest Fanatec v310 drivers.....works with everything else on XBOX and PC. (I have an XBox One S)

I've tried manually configuring the settings under the Thrustmaster, but it's pretty much unplayable.

thoughts? thanks.

SRC Brian
06-06-2018, 07:51
Not a great help but I can confirm the CSW v2.5 is recognised by the game on my xbox s.
So it is a fault not a known or wide spread issue.

Sankyo
06-06-2018, 08:30
Just picked up PCars 2, but it is not recognizing my wheelbase/wheel. It shows the Thrustmaser Xbox wheel as the only option. I've rebooted the xbox/wheel/reinstalled the game/etc. Nothing works.

I'm on the latest Fanatec v310 drivers.....works with everything else on XBOX and PC. (I have an XBox One S)

I've tried manually configuring the settings under the Thrustmaster, but it's pretty much unplayable.

thoughts? thanks.

PC driver version has no meaning on XBox. What firmware do you have installed on the CSW?

Juiced46
06-06-2018, 22:41
Did you follow the instructions correctly before first start? It mentions in the manual. If you do not install the newest firmware to the base first, it will not detect the hub. I am guessing something was done out of order and its not detecting the correct wheel/hub because of it. My bet is you installed the hub, then installed the Firmware. If that is the case. Remove the hub. Install the newest firmware to the base again, then install the hub as per the manual.

https://www.fanatec.com/download/RUHX-Manual.pdf

"Please download and install the latest driver and firmware for your wheel base before you mount the Universal Hub for Xbox One!"

"The ClubSport Wheel Base unit must be updated to the latest firmware version
which is available on our website www.fanatec.com/support.
You must also use the latest driver version in order to use the wheel base and
Universal Hub for Xbox One on a PC"

"The ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox One will not be
detected without these updates and will not work at all!
Please install these updates before first use of the ClubSport Universal
Hub for Xbox One!"