PDA

View Full Version : Is there anyway to force automatic KERS on the LMP1 cars?

dan2312
06-06-2018, 12:29
It was auto in PC1 on the Audi LMP1 Hybrid, is there anyway to make it auto on the new LMP1 Cars?

Its a pain in the backside to keep pressing the button on every corner.

Ofnir4
06-06-2018, 12:33
No there isn't, sorry.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?63536-2016-LMP1-Taking-the-easy-way-out

I link that thread because I assume it will either be merged with yours or since you are intrigued by the concept, that will interest you to see where people stand concerning that issue.

headder
06-06-2018, 12:33
It was auto in PC1 on the Audi LMP1 Hybrid, is there anyway to make it auto on the new LMP1 Cars?

Its a pain in the backside to keep pressing the button on every corner.

Unfortunately those new ones have no KERS mapping and automatic KERS deployment. You need to figure it out on your own.

PS. In my opinion it's more demanding but gives you lots of new possibilities.

dan2312
06-06-2018, 12:51
Unfortunately those new ones have no KERS mapping and automatic KERS deployment. You need to figure it out on your own.

PS. In my opinion it's more demanding but gives you lots of new possibilities.

Ive just been having a practice with it, ill get used to it.

Mad Al
06-06-2018, 13:21
I'm sure someone will come up with a solution using some add on software (joy to key and hit kers if throttle = 100% for example)

Raklodder
06-06-2018, 13:30
I just can't get used to the new F1 "kers"-system for the LMP1/H hybrids. I also think we're out of luck until v1.7 (unless they want to keep this system permanently).

And as I've already mentioned on two occasions, just keep the option for both pedal and button activation systems in, make everyone happy and call it a day... :untroubled: