PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING VR EXPERIENCE! Leisurely solo ride in 512M on California Hwy at sunrise

Goggles Paesano
08-06-2018, 03:55
Absolutely incredible how surreal this is. The sound and the visual just blew me away! Just me and the road in a fantastic machine.

4am start, 10x time speed, No HUD.

Gregz0r
08-06-2018, 07:11
Absolutely incredible how surreal this is. The sound and the visual just blew me away! Just me and the road in a fantastic machine.

4am start, 10x time speed, No HUD.”Welcome, to the new world...”

BrainsBush
08-06-2018, 07:22
I have similar experiences on other tracks. I will also try California Hwy. Did you also notice the subtle detail of the rearview mirror of this classic Ferrari in VR?

Goggles Paesano
08-06-2018, 10:52
I have similar experiences on other tracks. I will also try California Hwy. Did you also notice the subtle detail of the rearview mirror of this classic Ferrari in VR?

Yes. It’s really great.

FxUK
08-06-2018, 12:21
One day, I really hope that somebody like SMS, take their entire driving model and create a more 'open world' sim styled driving/racing game, where it feels this good driving the car, especially. TDU went the arcade route (and The crew is terrible), a lot of games go the arcade route too, sadly...and controller (wheel) support is usually terrible.

I love the road tracks, Bannochbrae, California Highway etc and would love to see more like them.
I personally think this would be a HUGE success but that's just by looking at a few steam stat pages:

i.e PC2 vs ETS2 vs AC: http://steamcharts.com/cmp/227300,378860,244210

ETS2's player numbers surprise me... I play it myself, it has a certain charm to it when you are just chilling, driving within the limits and with traffic flowing nicely.

MartinMWWebb
08-06-2018, 12:55
ETS2's player numbers surprise me... I play it myself, it has a certain charm to it when you are just chilling, driving within the limits and with traffic flowing nicely.

My 4 year old loves playing ETS2 with an xbone pad