PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cars that can go Airborne???

buick87gn
09-06-2018, 14:49
Last night I tried driving the 917LH on the Monza classic oval using the LM setup. It was truly a beast to drive doing over 220 in the turns. Several times the car literally went airborne in the high bank turns and flipped upside down totally destroying the car several times. (The replays confirm that the front end went totally airborne and totally flipped the car upside down).

Does anyone have any cars and or tracks that I should be aware of that are prone to go totally airborne such as what just happened to me? (I totally love the high speed oval tracks by the way; including the new Lemans vintage track).:panda::panda::panda:

blinkngone
09-06-2018, 14:53
Last night I tried driving the 917LH on the Monza classic oval using the LM setup. It was truly a beast to drive doing over 220 in the turns. Several times the car literally went airborne in the high bank turns and flipped upside down totally destroying the car several times. (The replays confirm that the front end went totally airborne and totally flipped the car upside down).

Does anyone have any cars and or tracks that I should be aware of that are prone to go totally airborne such as what just happened to me? (I totally love the high speed oval tracks by the way; including the new Lemans vintage track).:panda::panda::panda:

Well you can fly all the cars at California Stage 3, stick the landing after a couple of hundred feet and prepare to go left.

TorTorden
09-06-2018, 14:59
Also there is the crest on the Nurburg where there has been a fair few accidents in RL, launched and flipped a few ferrari's there myself.

Zaskarspants
09-06-2018, 15:27
The Porsche 917/10 can lift the front wheels in first gear pulling off.