PDA

View Full Version : bad shifting troubles

spider55609
18-06-2018, 03:08
:mad:this is very weird and frustrating situation.i have pc1 and pc2 on ps4,i have a new slim less than a year old and an older launch version ,both work and play my games just fine except both project cars 1,2.i bought pc2 tried racing indy road course and ovals with all indycars ,the engine sounds like dragging tape cassette,wont accelerate in 1st,when in 2nd or 3rd shifts back to 1st by itself .in 5th and 6th gear goes down to 4th and stalls/drags and wont accelerate.on ovals I cant complete a lap I come out of the pits accelerate to 5th and it downshifts to 1st causing me to wreck.ive bought 3 copies of pc2 and 2 copies of pc1,but didn't cure the illness.i even bought another ps4 and it does the same thing.so I now have 5 project cars and 3 ps4's and lost my damn mind.can somebody out there help?

TheSimGirl
18-06-2018, 03:27
:mad:this is very weird and frustrating situation.i have pc1 and pc2 on ps4,i have a new slim less than a year old and an older launch version ,both work and play my games just fine except both project cars 1,2.i bought pc2 tried racing indy road course and ovals with all indycars ,the engine sounds like dragging tape cassette,wont accelerate in 1st,when in 2nd or 3rd shifts back to 1st by itself .in 5th and 6th gear goes down to 4th and stalls/drags and wont accelerate.on ovals I cant complete a lap I come out of the pits accelerate to 5th and it downshifts to 1st causing me to wreck.ive bought 3 copies of pc2 and 2 copies of pc1,but didn't cure the illness.i even bought another ps4 and it does the same thing.so I now have 5 project cars and 3 ps4's and lost my damn mind.can somebody out there help?

Troll post. No one diagnoses their problem by first buying new copies and systems.

spider55609
18-06-2018, 06:00
Troll post. No one diagnoses their problem by first buying new copies and systems.

ive been dealing with this for 6 months ,I didn't just buy other copies the next day.ive tried every avenue possible sony,namco bandai and this site is proving to be useless giving your intelligent retort