PDA

View Full Version : [Resolved] Not able to qualify or practice in career mode after latest patch

jaredinhouston
19-06-2018, 11:57
After downloading the latest patch I was already in middle of a race weekend in career mode so it went to the race as I practiced and qualified before the patch. Now the next 2 races will not let me do the practice and qualify sessions and send me straight to the race and starting at the back of the pack. It allows me to highlight the practice and shows 30 mins and when hitting start it goes straight to race start. I finished the 2 remaining races in the series and moved onto the Ginetta Junior UK Finals series and still goes straight to race. Do I need to start a whole new career?
Racing full season of Ginetta Juniors. Patch was downloaded after qualifying for Silverstone.

Sankyo
19-06-2018, 12:13
Are you sure that Practice and Qualy haven't been disabled (by accident)?

jaredinhouston
19-06-2018, 12:27
How would I be able to check that? Cause I am able to highlight the practice and qualifying sessions to select and hit start like before the patch.

Tom Curtis
19-06-2018, 13:10
How would I be able to check that? Cause I am able to highlight the practice and qualifying sessions to select and hit start like before the patch.

When you highlight P or Q it will either say Off or On. Can you check what it says please.

jaredinhouston
20-06-2018, 14:24
I'll take a video or picture when I play next time. I only play about once a week tho

jaredinhouston
21-06-2018, 12:26
Checked out the settings and sure enough it was set to off. Also a few of my career settings were out of whack as well. Changed them back and good to go.