PDA

View Full Version : Really like the game but it has some frustrations

LeMansnut
26-06-2018, 15:22
I really like PC2 but I have a few frustrations.

1. You can't replace the default liveries with the good community liveries being done. E.g. both retro Porsche Le Mans liveries but you can only use one. Shame

2. You can't pick the grid without using other software. E.g. done a Le Mans race the other day & had about 6 of the same vehicle ( different liveries) & not many of the other cars.

3. Offline championship. (All been said already)

4. Endurance races are somewhat unrealistic. LMP1's don't pit for fuel only after 7 laps at Le Mans.

5. Online trolls. This is the reason I play the AI. If anybody knows where I can to race against other racers that aren't going to ram you off at turn 1 then please let me know.

Thanks

Smoked_Cheddar
26-06-2018, 15:48
I really like PC2 but I have a few frustrations.

1. You can't replace the default liveries with the good community liveries being done. E.g. both retro Porsche Le Mans liveries but you can only use one. Shame

2. You can't pick the grid without using other software. E.g. done a Le Mans race the other day & had about 6 of the same vehicle ( different liveries) & not many of the other cars.

3. Offline championship. (All been said already)

4. Endurance races are somewhat unrealistic. LMP1's don't pit for fuel only after 7 laps at Le Mans.

5. Online trolls. This is the reason I play the AI. If anybody knows where I can to race against other racers that aren't going to ram you off at turn 1 then please let me know.

Thanks

1. Some of the liveries are community liveries included in the game if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully we get the ability to use more custom liveries, but I see nothing wrong with the current liveries.

2. Yeah, this is their choice, I don't fully agree with it, but I can see why they made that decision, probably lisencing and other issues play a part, just like in your first point.

3. There is a career mode, but I would love to create a customer championship.

4. I've noticed the RWD and the Marek seem to pit earlier than the other LMP1's. I've noticed sometimes cars pitting randomly too, could be damage.

5. Outside of league play I think it is just a risk that is going to have to be dealt with out there.

I really like the game too, it has its moments, but I'm just grateful for what I have.

Sentry87
26-06-2018, 16:43
Agree with everything except number 4.. Not sure what you're trying to say. I do know cars have differing pit strategies when it comes to fueling. For example you and a.i. might have same car and fuel, but the a.i. might refuel a lap or two earlier and put themselves on a different strategy. Reason being, to avoid pit box occupied issues.