PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for adding the rear passenger camera again!

TerminatorGR
30-06-2018, 11:23
I recently returned to the game after many months and was happy to see that the awesome rear passenger camera from PC1 is finally added. Thanks SMS!

Sentry87
30-06-2018, 13:40
Now if we could only get it added to monitoring

Mark Skid
30-06-2018, 22:57
I too missed my favourite camera and you say it's back but I can't find it. Under options, I can change it's field of view but there's no sign of it in the replay interface. My game is fully updated so is there something wrong with my installation or am I just being thick?

Sentry87
01-07-2018, 00:47
I too missed my favourite camera and you say it's back but I can't find it. Under options, I can change it's field of view but there's no sign of it in the replay interface. My game is fully updated so is there something wrong with my installation or am I just being thick?

No, it's only available as a driving view. Can't use it for replay or monitoring, as I've stated

Gregz0r
01-07-2018, 09:47
This camera would more ideal for replays and monitoring, than driving, but why isn't it available for both?! :confused:

Sentry87
01-07-2018, 14:49
Don't know, but it should be. I like to use it when I switch to the a.i. driver after a pit stop. But out would be nice to use it while monitoring in the garage.