PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of Le Mans vintage track missing?

Aardvark892
03-07-2018, 04:27
Hi All!

I purchased the Le Mans DLC, and have since enjoyed it, but for some reason the 70's layout of the track is no longer in my game. Le Mans only shows the newer version with the chicanes on the main straight, and the shorter version that looks like two fingers (forget what it's called). Am I looking in the wrong place? Am I missing something? Anyone else find it missing?

Thanks for Any Help Whatsoever!

Tim

cpcdem
03-07-2018, 04:47
There's a separate track entry for the 70's layout, with the name "Le Mans Vintage", below "Le Mans" and "Le Mans Karting International". That's in the list on the left, I guess you are looking in the layouts list at the right, for the first "Le Mans" track entry?

Aardvark892
03-07-2018, 06:08
CPCDem, thanks for the reply. I don't have that entry on the left column at all. I only have the one entry for Le Mans that includes the modern track and the shorter version. I'm in the process of reinstalling PC2 now. I'll let you know if that works.

Aardvark892
03-07-2018, 19:30
Alright, so I did a complete uninstall/reinstall of PC2. On the Steam store, it shows that the Spirit of Le Mans is in my library. On the Project Cars 2 page, it shows "installed" and checked. Yet, there is no vintage Le Mans track, and none of the included cars. Anyone have an idea of what's going on?

AbeWoz
03-07-2018, 19:32
check your motorsports presets and/or grid size if you're in a Custom Event.

check in 'Private Testing' to see if they show up.

Aardvark892
04-07-2018, 18:14
Figured it out. It was the Custom Grid tool mod. Had to do not only a complete uninstall, but the kind that removes all folders/registry entries as well. Finally got it all reinstalled and it's working fine now. Thanks for your input, everyone!