PDA

View Full Version : PS4 PROJECT CARS GT CUP CHAMPIONSHIP - SIGNUPS OPEN - ROUND #1 AUG-01-18

Canita
16-07-2018, 19:27
Hello Everyone,

I'm new here btw so not sure if im breaking a rule by posting this here (if so, sorry mods), but a friend and I are hosting an online championship through GT Planet (I'm a noob poster here so cant share the link) but if anyone is intrested in joining just search for the same title on the GT Planet forums under PROJECT CARS> PROJECT CARS 2> PCARS 2 Online Racing & Leagues> you'll see it there.

All replays will be save for reviewing in case of any accidents to determine point deductions.

Still debating whether or not we will be streaming, but any streamer are also welcome to join and stream.

Our next championship we'll most likely post it here as we're looking for some fun CLEAN racing.

PSN ID: Canita

Striker05
25-07-2018, 00:17
I'll think you'll have a better chance of attracting people to race in the series that you're trying to start here. GT Planet has way to much BLAH BLAH BLAH.. Though it's up to you.

Canita
30-07-2018, 12:00
yeah... it seems the PC2 community is not as huge for championships and series on PS4 as GT Sport is.
Are you gonna join for this series?

Striker05
04-08-2018, 01:10
Because GT Sport is easy. Just turn it on, do a little here and there then 'Bang' away they go. They don't have the time to really put in work to better their skills at sim racing. It's not even a sim, it's a arcade sim. Not even a challenge. You might want to join a league and start it there. Do a search for leagues that feature PC2.