PDA

View Full Version : Brake Balance Dial, Left or Right??

belevezero
17-07-2018, 13:27
Maybe I'm blind, but in the PC2 car setup interface, the brake balance dial doesn't tell you which direction is REAR and which is FRONT. Seems like a simple interface design element that was completely left out. The same goes for the weight transfer dial. Am I missing something? Did I not see the info in the tool tip :confused:

Anyway, if someone could let me know which is Front and Rear (left or right?), greatly appreciated!

blinkngone
17-07-2018, 13:53
Maybe I'm blind, but in the PC2 car setup interface, the brake balance dial doesn't tell you which direction is REAR and which is FRONT. Seems like a simple interface design element that was completely left out. The same goes for the weight transfer dial. Am I missing something? Did I not see the info in the tool tip :confused:

Anyway, if someone could let me know which is Front and Rear (left or right?), greatly appreciated!

On PC Left is Front, in the picture(screenshot) I have my (Balance)Bias toward the rear.

belevezero
17-07-2018, 14:30
On PC Left is Front, in the picture(screenshot) I have my (Balance)Bias toward the rear.

Thank you!