PDA

View Full Version : When is the next DLC

TheDrivingGod
31-07-2018, 16:06
When is the next PlayStation 4 DLC? It seems ages since the Le Mans pack and I'm getting bored. Most of the current cars are unbelievably good but now seem the norm like anything else after a while.

Any ideas what the next pack is and which cars will be in that pack ?

I did search for this thread but couldn't find it, more than once.

Thanks in advance

David Wright
31-07-2018, 16:51
When is the next PlayStation 4 DLC? It seems ages since the Le Mans pack and I'm getting bored. Most of the current cars are unbelievably good but now seem the norm like anything else after a while.

Thanks in advance

Its the Ferrari pack and its due in September.

Tank621
31-07-2018, 17:08

Thanks in advance

Around September time, the plan has been a DLC pack every 3 months

The Ferrari pack will be the final pack of the season pass and we do not know if there will be anuthing else beyond that

As far as what will specifically be in the pack, these are the cars and tracks that we have evidence for at the moment http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?51275-Upcoming-DLC-Teases-and-Speculation

TheDrivingGod
31-07-2018, 17:37
Thank you for the replies and the link, I have bookmarked it. Well that is something to look forward to then. A little sad if it is the last DLC, I was hoping they would give us the road going GT2RS

SeatCruser
02-08-2018, 12:01
Thank you for the replies and the link, I have bookmarked it. Well that is something to look forward to then. A little sad if it is the last DLC, I was hoping they would give us the road going GT2RS

I think this will not happen soon, the GT2 RS is exclusiv to forza motorsport imo

PostBox981
02-08-2018, 14:03

Your suggestions for future DLCs can all go in here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?63614-The-quot-SMS-please-release-more-DLC-quot-thread-and-what-we-would-want-in-it). No word though whether there will be any future DLCs at all. :cool:

Mascot
02-08-2018, 14:22
The Ferrari pack will be the final pack of the season pass and we do not know if there will be anuthing else beyond that

How soon after the final DLC do the GOTY versions of games generally come out? Asking for a friend.

David Wright
02-08-2018, 16:14
How soon after the final DLC do the GOTY versions of games generally come out? Asking for a friend.

For PC1 the GOTY edition came out pretty much with the last DLC.