PDA

View Full Version : Career mode trophy issues

RockstarPoole69
02-08-2018, 11:47
This may or may not have been discussed but if it has, please accept my apologies

I have been playing PC2 now for a few months and last month, I completed a fair number of trophies in the career mode but the trophies have not registered for some reason and was wondering if anyone is able to offer advice on why this has happened and what can be done to rectify the problem?

The trophies I should have gotten for completing career mode achievements are:

Zero to hero
I'm seasoned
Get The Dirt Off Your Shoulder
Best Indy World
Twice At The Top
Jack of all Trades
Rest on Your Laurels
Hall of Fame

I should have received these but, as stated, career mode hasn't recognised them for some strange reason

LeMansIndy500
04-08-2018, 20:34
This may or may not have been discussed but if it has, please accept my apologies

I have been playing PC2 now for a few months and last month, I completed a fair number of trophies in the career mode but the trophies have not registered for some reason and was wondering if anyone is able to offer advice on why this has happened and what can be done to rectify the problem?

The trophies I should have gotten for completing career mode achievements are:

Zero to hero
I'm seasoned
Get The Dirt Off Your Shoulder
Best Indy World
Twice At The Top
Jack of all Trades
Rest on Your Laurels
Hall of Fame

I should have received these but, as stated, career mode hasn't recognised them for some strange reason

Have you found an answer as I am currently playing through career mode and don't want to be affected also?

RockstarPoole69
04-08-2018, 21:02
I have not and kinda need to know what is happening here because it's just stupid this

LeMansIndy500
04-08-2018, 22:33
Is it the career trophies in game that aren't registering or is it a problem with PS4 trophies not popping?

RockstarPoole69
05-08-2018, 06:32
In some cases both

For example, th game recognises that I won the IndyCar Series but the trophy didn't pop up for it
For example, I started a season in tier 6, went all the way through to tier one, did different championships for the Jack of all Trades trophy and the game didn't recognise I did it which means the PS4 hasn't recognised it. I thought about trying a new career and it does the very same on that career too

LeMansIndy500
06-08-2018, 23:14
I’ve had a look at PSN Profiles and the Jack Of All Trades trophy has popped fairly recently for someone. I wouldn’t know what they’ve done differently to you though.

RockstarPoole69
07-08-2018, 19:56
I wouldn't know either because it does feel like a bit of a rip-off knowing that I have done the trophies and not received the pay-off for them

micmansour
09-08-2018, 12:31
I've platinumed the game on PS4, so all trophies do pop. Most lag though, and some don't show until you start a subsequent event.

RockstarPoole69
09-08-2018, 13:26
Well I have started several events since then and not a hell of a lot is happening, might just go back to another tier six and start again and see if that works

RockstarPoole69
10-08-2018, 15:53
UPDATE: After completing the Le Mans 24 Hour, I managed to get the "I'm Seasoned" trophy because I did a season of a straight line so I am hoping that it is starting to sort itself out

LeMansIndy500
13-08-2018, 00:29
UPDATE: After completing the Le Mans 24 Hour, I managed to get the "I'm Seasoned" trophy because I did a season of a straight line so I am hoping that it is starting to sort itself out

I’d be interested to know if anybody else had to do this with the current patch to get these trophies.