PDA

View Full Version : Weird pulls on the wheel suddenly

Djuvinile
08-08-2018, 07:13
Ive had this in multiplayer lobbies now for a few times.
In practice qualifying or race no exeptions. yesterday it was a GT3 online lobby @ Spa driving the ferrari (ps4).
There is absolutely no other player near me for at least like 100 meters, after i hit the inside curbs at Stavelot i go on the straight towards Blanchimont and suddenly my wheel pulls left (like 25% anti-clockwise) for no apparent reason.. (im in the middle of the track no one near me) But its not just a light ffb thing or anything.. this time yesterday night it really flicked my hands off the steering wheel causing me to crash. To me this felt a lot like the landmine issue on pcars 1. Has anyone else had this? and is it a known issue perhaps?

JasonSandwich
08-08-2018, 23:50
I've had this happen to me several times. GT3, GR4, and a the FR. I'm not sure what it is. I assumed it was "clipping" in my wheel but messing with the settings, I can't get rid of it. It's really strange and seems to happen without warning. It happens a lot in the Ginetta Jr. Give it a shot on Brands Hatch at the bottom of the Graham Hill Bend...almost every time there.

Djuvinile
09-08-2018, 07:54
Might be a console problem perhaps? Anyone else on this..??

Djuvinile
09-08-2018, 11:01
Oh allready moved to console section.... i didnt do that on purpose because of my experience nothing gets answered on the console section (ps4/xbox).
But lets be positive and wait and see..

JasonSandwich
10-08-2018, 03:57
I'm curious if you are using Immersive as opposed to Raw flavor FFB. I felt determined to figure this out tonight and it seems like the problem disappears for me when I switch from Immersive to Raw and drop the gain to 90. I make sure to use the full rotation of my wheel (900 degrees), recalibrated, and it seems to be gone.

Give Raw a swing if you're not on it already. I switched from Raw to Immersive a while back because of the jackhammer-vibration problem. Dropping the FX seems to have helped that but that's another issue for another thread...

Djuvinile
11-08-2018, 08:55
Allright, thanks I'm definitely gonna try that today!