PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to gain affinity with a manufacturer?

isamu
19-08-2018, 04:15
I completed the entire campaign but still need to unlock some proving ground events with a few manufacturers. What is the fastest and most efficient way to gain affinity with a manufacturer? What is it based on? Number of races with the car brand? Length of the race? Also can I obtain affinity in quick races and online, or does it have to be under the Career category?

Chikane
19-08-2018, 05:51
I completed the entire campaign but still need to unlock some proving ground events with a few manufacturers. What is the fastest and most efficient way to gain affinity with a manufacturer? What is it based on? Number of races with the car brand? Length of the race? Also can I obtain affinity in quick races and online, or does it have to be under the Career category?

I think is has to be within the career mode.

isamu
19-08-2018, 15:14
I think is has to be within the career mode.

Thanks. Do you know whether or not the length of the race(ie lap count) matters at all? I need Affinity for Aston Martin, Bently, Ferrari and a couple others.

Stewy32
20-08-2018, 19:43
Length of Race does matter.It is based on time driving that Manafacturers car in Career Mode

hmmsk
20-08-2018, 20:24
Its the length of time driving s car but it can be in the career individual events too. For example you can drive around the ice rink in a merc a bunch of times and it will unlock that manufacturer for you. This way its efficient because of some of these invitationals you can drive different cars to get things unlocked

isamu
20-08-2018, 22:14
Thanks guys I'll check it out. Would have been nice if it counted in quick races as well, so I could just set up and race whatever combo I wanted.