PDA

View Full Version : Maby a Bug with Ginetta Junior with automatic clutch in Donington

Marrio Andretti
03-09-2018, 12:43
Hello together,

i play PC2 on PS4 and I probably found a bug. I installed the latest version of the game. I'm driving the Ginetta Junior Championship in England right now. With the gamepad and automatic clutch. In the Donington National race the car drives manually. The game does not recognize the automatic clutch here. The error also exists in the time trial. I don't have that on other vehicles. Can someone confirm or test this?

Bealdor
03-09-2018, 12:59
What exactly do you mean with "drives manually"?
Are you sure you're talking about automatic clutch and not automating gearing?

Marrio Andretti
03-09-2018, 13:20
Hi Bealdor,

i mean i schift the gears automatic not manuall. I drive the Race in Silverstone, Knockhill an Oulton Park and i Have no Problem. In Donington i came out of the box and the Game Show me a sign Manual control but i don´t make anny Settings for that. It is only in Donnington. Sorry for my english iám german :)

Bealdor
03-09-2018, 13:27
What are your settings in the controller options?

https://www.projectcarsgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Project-CARS-2-Digital-Manual-06c-controls-01-control-scheme_orig.png

And what's your setting for manual pit stops?

https://www.projectcarsgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Project-CARS-2-Digital-Manual-06b-gameplay-01-authenticity_orig.png

Still not fully understanding your issue. You want to use automatic gearing but the game wants you to shft by yourself? Or do you want the game to drive the car out of the pits for you?
You can tell me in German btw. Just add an English translation so everyone can understand what you're saying.

Marrio Andretti
03-09-2018, 13:38
I set gearin to automatic. iám comming out of the pits an there was no automatic gearing. The game whants that i shift.

Ich fahre nicht gerne mit manueller Schaltung auf dem Gamepad. Deshalb fahre ich immer nur mit Automatik. In den ersten drei Rennen funktioniert das auch. Nur mir dem Ginetta Junior habe ich das Problem in Donington festgestellt. Ich komme aus der Boxengasse raus auf die Strecke und möchte Gas geben und Das Spiel blendet mir Manuelle Kontrolle ein. Ich kann das Rennen also nur mit manueller Schaltung fahren.

Marrio Andretti
03-09-2018, 13:39
Alle anderen Einstellungen stehen auf Standard. Diese habe ich nicht verstellt.

Bealdor
03-09-2018, 13:44
Manuelle Kontrolle heißt nur, dass du jetzt das Fahrzeug steuerst.
Einfach nochmal ins Pausenmenü gehen und in den Controlleroptionen nachschauen ob die Schaltung noch auf automatisch eingestellt ist.

Please check the controller options if gearing is still set to automatic.

Marrio Andretti
03-09-2018, 13:56
OK wenn ich gleich Zuhause bin schau ich noch einmal nach. Vielen Dank erst mal :)

Marrio Andretti
03-09-2018, 15:03
Ich habe es noch einmal geprüft. Momentan läuft alles. Ich kann den Fehler nicht mehr reprodozieren. Alle läuft wieder. Ich weiß nicht woran es lagt. Vielen Dank Bealdor für deine schnelle Hilfe !!!

Marrio Andretti
03-09-2018, 15:04
Please close the treat.

cluck
03-09-2018, 15:20
Please don't close it, I like treats :D