PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes afinity, sampala ice

lallasro
09-09-2018, 00:04
hi guys! sorry if topics about this are there already but can`t find anything so i start a new one. is about the last race in Mercedes affinity. is this broken or what? the opponents drive like they are not on ice. I think i have a decent setup because I beat the world record, I drive almost every lap near the world record but still can`t beat the AI!!! if anyone here read this and win this race, please I will appreciate a better setup than mine.
thanks a lot!

later edit:
the opponents are at 50% and they are faster over 1 sec. than world record.

2010 Synergy Camaro
09-09-2018, 01:30
It has been a while since I did this event but I can remember having to do it at lease four times before getting it done. As I recall I needed to dial down the AI strength to 35 to be competitive with them. If you haven’t done the Bentley Drive 1 yet you will have the same issues with the AI on the ice at Silverstone. Don’t feel your pride is hurt having to dial down the AI strength when on the ice because you will be dialing the AI strength up with them in the wet on most tracks but not all so, it evens out.

lallasro
09-09-2018, 11:01
It has been a while since I did this event but I can remember having to do it at lease four times before getting it done. As I recall I needed to dial down the AI strength to 35 to be competitive with them. If you havenít done the Bentley Drive 1 yet you will have the same issues with the AI on the ice at Silverstone. Donít feel your pride is hurt having to dial down the AI strength when on the ice because you will be dialing the AI strength up with them in the wet on most tracks but not all so, it evens out.

thanks mate, I was thinking 50 is already to low lol but seems like is not enough :)

clark72
09-09-2018, 11:44
I had to lower it to 25% and still only scraped through!