PDA

View Full Version : Can't exit game or save options

lvj02
10-09-2018, 04:03
What is wrong with time trial or the game, I started a game of time trial when I got to the start menu, Start, tuning setup, options, and exit are my choices right, I decided to see if the game is still leaving me with a frozen screen, stuck of what ever you want to call it. So I didn't even run one lap or even make any changes from the options menu when straight to the exit hit the x button to leave the time trial session back to main menu and what do you know the screen stays stuck. I can't even exit the game. can I get an answer from the devs as I am a consumer like everyone else that purchased this game it's obviously broken time trial unplayable. When it comes time to leave the game or make adjustments from the options menu and returning to the session there's where the problem is.

loet66
15-09-2018, 16:17
What is wrong with time trial or the game, I started a game of time trial when I got to the start menu, Start, tuning setup, options, and exit are my choices right, I decided to see if the game is still leaving me with a frozen screen, stuck of what ever you want to call it. So I didn't even run one lap or even make any changes from the options menu when straight to the exit hit the x button to leave the time trial session back to main menu and what do you know the screen stays stuck. I can't even exit the game. can I get an answer from the devs as I am a consumer like everyone else that purchased this game it's obviously broken time trial unplayable. When it comes time to leave the game or make adjustments from the options menu and returning to the session there's where the problem is.

PROBLEM SOLVED FOR ME :

deleted all files in stockage and re-install the game : it works fine now.