PDA

View Full Version : Cars with more understeer or less sensitive controls in last Update?

KANETAKER
11-09-2018, 20:08
Greetings to all. I would like to check if, along with the last Update 1.7, there was any new modification to the feeling of the cars or the controls? and that as in the last 3 updates these changes were not mentioned .. In fact, the players had to discover these modifications on our own, as for example: The case of the LMP1 cars that for the month of April had gained more grip in track, independently of the change in the model of the tires applied in the Porsche DLC.

Now, in this Ferrari DLC, apparently in some corners (in some tracks), some cars have more understeer than before (especially using 0 - 0 of Downforce), and now the consequences of not using ABS are also more noticeable . But in contrast to other tracks I have not noticed major changes. But because of this last I am not sure if it is a change in the feeling of the cars, or if there were changes in the feeling of the controls.

The truth would be good to know exactly what hidden modifications were made, for according to that see if the players would have to change the settings of the cars again, or if on the contrary we have to make adjustments in the sensitivity and FFB of the controls .

Thank you.