PDA

View Full Version : Mugello issue with setups

Mountie111
13-09-2018, 10:32
Hello has anyone else noticed that that whenever you go to the pit box not by driving but using the option button the car setup changes? Mine keeps getting hard tires. I have a setup saved for Mugello but it keeps changing. I havenít tried other tracks yet. Why is this game so buggy, it takes two steps forward and two or three back with every patch and itís really frustrating when a patch comes out mid league series and it has for our team this time.

pyrates
13-09-2018, 11:27
Setup loading seems to have some more issues now. It isn't only Mugello. Had the same issue on Sakitto and Imola already.

maxx69
24-09-2018, 07:55
Hello has anyone else noticed that that whenever you go to the pit box not by driving but using the option button the car setup changes? Mine keeps getting hard tires. I have a setup saved for Mugello but it keeps changing. I haven’t tried other tracks yet. Why is this game so buggy, it takes two steps forward and two or three back with every patch and it’s really frustrating when a patch comes out mid league series and it has for our team this time.

Make sure to load setup and pit strategy in the ready up screen.