PDA

View Full Version : Fanatec after patch 7

Mountie111
15-09-2018, 05:33
I have tried every night since t patch seven to get my new fanatec csl elects wheel to feel like it did post patch 7 and tonight I have given up. The game and wheel, in my opinion, no longer work well together. Iím totally disappointed in the latest patch I can no longer drive anywhere near the level I once did with my multi thousand dollar setup and now canít bring myself to waste any more time on this sim until another patch comes out. Sorry for complaining but I am leading our GTE championship and am totally exasperated with this situation so much so that I will no longer compete.

Daz555
15-09-2018, 08:40
I have heard multiple reports that the feel of feedback on the Fanatec wheels has been messed up in patch 7 so I don't think you are alone.

2010 Synergy Camaro
15-09-2018, 14:06
I have heard multiple reports that the feel of feedback on the Fanatec wheels has been messed up in patch 7 so I don't think you are alone.

Also Sony update 6.0 is a possibility?

sirio994
15-09-2018, 14:21
I've experienced the same. The FFB of the CSL has always been too weak in Pc2 compared to other titles. I've also tested other wheels (G29, T150/300) and the FFB in general is too weak. Post patch 7 it has become even weaker and definitely a problem. One thing is having a weak feedback (like before) but at this stage is so weak that is hard to understand and feelvthe car.

Patch 7 came out before Sony 6.0 and I've not seen differences in other games from firmware 476 and Sony system update 6.0.

Mountie111
15-09-2018, 18:24
Update, I re flashed the wheels software and it feels a lot better. Fanatec do have a new firmware. The issues I’ve had were present before Sony’s 6.00 update. The wheel also holds the centreline better you don’t have to keep steering the car all the way along the straights.

Dave White
17-09-2018, 14:44
I didn't notice any difference in the FFB of the CSL Elite after patch 7.