PDA

View Full Version : Update today?

Sith Metal
02-10-2018, 17:29
whats it for ?

Mahjik
02-10-2018, 17:37
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?55370-Project-CARS-2-Xbox-One-Updates-Changelog&p=1543724#post1543724

Lakiboom
02-10-2018, 18:38
I hope patches will come faster without dlc:) But anyway thanks :rolleyes:

Cholton82
02-10-2018, 21:37
Great to get another update , I would love to know how much time and effort SMS are still putting into PC2 and how long they plan on supporting it. Feel like we are in the dark a bit

sas5320
02-10-2018, 22:22
Is anymore AI work still going on? I miss Doug

awaite85
03-10-2018, 14:43
Glad we are getting patches still, even though i haven't encountered any of those. Still getting a bug when i enter a lobby it keeps loading the 'invite friends' things over and over again without me pushing the button.

FxUK
03-10-2018, 16:49
Glad we are getting patches still, even though i haven't encountered any of those. Still getting a bug when i enter a lobby it keeps loading the 'invite friends' things over and over again without me pushing the button.

Do you use a wheel / pedals?
If so, it could relate to a slight signal from one of the pedals, perhaps.

I had it with my Fanatec V3's and had to adjust the min/max deadzone in the control panel, although can do it in game too, since one of the pedals seems to activate the invite friends.

Purg
04-10-2018, 02:16
Is anymore AI work still going on? I miss Doug

Wet AI is still way off. As a single player 95% of the time, livetrack in the wet pretty much guarantees that I'll win the race. The only way to get an enjoyable competitive race is in the dry. Takes a lot of the fun out of career mode for the same reason.

BrakeCheck101
04-10-2018, 09:39

Do you use a wheel / pedals?
If so, it could relate to a slight signal from one of the pedals, perhaps.

I had it with my Fanatec V3's and had to adjust the min/max deadzone in the control panel, although can do it in game too, since one of the pedals seems to activate the invite friends.

Also, if you press your throttle or brake (can't remember which one), I think they are assigned to invite friends as well. So if you like pressing your throttle and/or brake while waiting in the lobby, it will try to invite friends.

Mascot
05-10-2018, 09:15
Any word yet about a GOTY edition, now that the DLC cycle is complete?