PDA

View Full Version : Back to original seat settings

MarcoM
10-10-2018, 09:22
Hi, is it possible to go back to the starting settings for your seat position (height, angle, forward, backward)?

hmmsk
10-10-2018, 09:24
I am not sure, but I have read on this forum before - try to change the FOV, and then move back to your original FOV and it should reset. If that doesnt work I dont knoe other options.

MarcoM
10-10-2018, 09:42
tnx, I will give it a try

Reason for asking is that in the road F40 it seems that my seating position seems a bit off. It seems as if the steering wheel is not totally in the middle of the dashboard cluster. But then I again, I don't see any option to move the seat left / right.

Must be an F40 feature.

Daz555
11-10-2018, 03:28
tnx, I will give it a try

Reason for asking is that in the road F40 it seems that my seating position seems a bit off. It seems as if the steering wheel is not totally in the middle of the dashboard cluster. But then I again, I don't see any option to move the seat left / right.

Must be an F40 feature.

There is a small collection of cars where the wheel is not central. It has nothing to do with the seat position.

MarcoM
13-10-2018, 21:50
There is a small collection of cars where the wheel is not central. It has nothing to do with the seat position.

Thanks for confirming, I thought it was something like that. The F40 is one of them.