PDA

View Full Version : multiplayer disconnection issue

luciodoc
13-10-2018, 18:50
when entering online lobbies alwais disconnects, sometimes before entering pits and sometimes after few seconds after the game loads and i am pitting...any suggestion?!? I was thinking someone kick me when i am in but seems strange

Killg0re NL
13-10-2018, 19:04
I had it. And there are others awell. Never really found what cUsed the disconnects. I thought it was the router having problemswith the traffic load (with UDP enabled, but slso happened with UDP disabled.) And i try to get in asap it might be conflicting with other players?

seladoor
26-10-2018, 15:21
I had it. And there are others awell. Never really found what cUsed the disconnects. I thought it was the router having problemswith the traffic load (with UDP enabled, but slso happened with UDP disabled.) And i try to get in asap it might be conflicting with other players?

Did this issue just solve itself? Wondering whether I just need to wait around for it to fix itself or whether I need to change something

kamau
15-11-2018, 23:35
Hello,
This problem is happening to me too. When I connect, the game works normally (no bug or error message) but the wait is super long. Some players come, then leave because it's too long. In the end, we are never more than 3, the race does not start and the server closes the room after ten minutes. I contacted the support, but they told me to "reinstall the game" and that the problem comes from my connection.

Daz555
17-11-2018, 02:27
Disconnections are frustrating and finding the cause is tough. What I do know is that I don't know anyone who has fixed it with something they did with the PS4 or the game itself. Those I know with repeated issues have either fixed it with a change to their home network setup or equipment, or a move to a different ISP.