PDA

View Full Version : The end of Project CARS on ESL Play

satco1066
29-10-2018, 21:43
News from today.

Lordendo
30-10-2018, 06:21
Looks like it just ended for Xbox? Still PC and PS4 menus.

Project CARS Esports
30-10-2018, 09:25
Hi guys. The PC and PS4 pages on ESL's site will be removed soon as well. At least for the time being. It's been a while now since ESL has run any Sunday Cups in PCARS2, and their most recent tournament, the A1 Esports League, concluded recently as well. Therefore the pages will disappear from their tournament hub for a while, until the next time that they are needed for another competition. The next couple of esports projects that we are working on are with different organisers anyway, so don't worry if it's a little while until the ESL pages come back. :)

vackvak
18-11-2018, 07:22
Thanks, I love to hear you guys are working on new esports project. My humble request is please bring the competition for global audience.

jenale23
04-12-2018, 04:23
Really looking forward to your new project!

VirviVR
01-02-2019, 16:47
Thanks, I love to hear you guys are working on new esports project. My humble request is please bring the competition for global audience.

Hey. I am also very happy, is there any detailed information about this?

Project CARS Esports
01-02-2019, 16:57
Hey. I am also very happy, is there any detailed information about this?

https://www.projectcarsesports.com/smsr2019.html

Patrick Kulinski
16-02-2019, 21:06
https://www.projectcarsesports.com/smsr2019.html

This is cool, I'm already in :)

Since the amount of participants is rather high, it's a bit difficult to navigate the leaderboard in order to find out how people do in general... let alone find yourself on the list if you're three seconds off the pace. I'm 1.6s behind P1, (insane lap BTW, that guy deserves some kudos) and I find myself in the high double-digits which requires a few clicks to find out how close I am to the people in front.

So would it be possible to release the results table once a qualifying round is over? I guess it also would make for some interesting stats.