PDA

View Full Version : Hah. Only Ferrari cars are allowed in Fiorano

Javaniceday
09-11-2018, 16:34
So, like, in real life right?

This is actually pretty cool. You will never find anything other than a Ferrari driving around on their personal race track. Because they are Ferrari. So of course they included that filter in the game. Like, at first I was like a little bummed, but damn, I chuckled because that's real man. And that's attention to detail. So low key, but it's there.

Damn I love this game.

RacingAtHome
09-11-2018, 23:51

This is actually pretty cool. You will never find anything other than a Ferrari driving around on their personal race track. Because they are Ferrari. So of course they included that filter in the game. Like, at first I was like a little bummed, but damn, I chuckled because that's real man. And that's attention to detail. So low key, but it's there.

Damn I love this game.

In fairness, I think it's actually more a Ferrari thing than a SMS thing. :P

Javaniceday
10-11-2018, 01:09
In fairness, I think it's actually more a Ferrari thing than a SMS thing. :P

No doubt. I'd love to hear what was SMS's reaction to this. Note how porsche doesn't have this deal for their own test track. Was SMS taken by surprise? They had already done all the AI work for all the other cars on the track to find out it wasn't needed? Knew going in this was gonna be the deal? Scoff at Ferrari's, shall we say, arrogance?

Sentry87
10-11-2018, 01:28
They probably knew early on. Ferrari is kind of like that and expensive to license. SMS probably had little to no hesitation they probably worked hard and coughed up tons of dough for this license. And going against ferrari's stipulations would put that at risk.

Azure Flare
10-11-2018, 06:14
Meanwhile, we're able to run anything at Porsche's test track.

satco1066
10-11-2018, 17:25
No doubt. I'd love to hear what was SMS's reaction to this. Note how porsche doesn't have this deal for their own test track. Was SMS taken by surprise? They had already done all the AI work for all the other cars on the track to find out it wasn't needed? Knew going in this was gonna be the deal? Scoff at Ferrari's, shall we say, arrogance?

First was the deal, then was the work.

m355y
10-11-2018, 19:19
It makes sense. To be honest, I think Fiorano is more of a circuit to hot-lap anyway. The fact you can only do it in Ferraris is right, really.

Chikane
10-11-2018, 21:22
Blah ferrari just didn't want other cars showing there's off on track :rolleyes:

P1 GTR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FXX-K all day around that track i bet you :p

Azure Flare
11-11-2018, 03:06
P1 GTR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FXX-K all day around that track i bet you :p

Until you run out of battery charge you mean.

Chikane
11-11-2018, 03:34
Until you run out of battery charge you mean.

And the fxxk doesn't :rolleyes: In fact the fxxk will be lucky if it can complete one lap before the krs runs out, the p1 gtr can go up to 4 laps.(Base on other tracks close to the same length)

And lets not forget fiorano is a tight technical track which favors the p1 gtr overall since it has better downforce, Trust me the p1 gtr wont lose to the fxxk around fiorano, but sadly will never know :(

DinoM
11-11-2018, 07:28

Damn I love this game.

I think this is a condition for the Ferrari license.

Azure Flare
11-11-2018, 10:00
In fact the fxxk will be lucky if it can complete one lap before the krs runs out, the p1 gtr can go up to 4 laps.

I haven't driven the FXX-K around a whole lot of tracks, but the P1 GTR doesn't last 4 laps. Maybe tracks where there aren't a lot of long straights it'll last longer. I doubt it has much more battery than the Ferrari.

Chikane
11-11-2018, 18:45
I haven't driven the FXX-K around a whole lot of tracks, but the P1 GTR doesn't last 4 laps. Maybe tracks where there aren't a lot of long straights it'll last longer. I doubt it has much more battery than the Ferrari.

Are you serious or just trolling?

I driven the p1 gtr close to 70k miles and have driven it on every track in the game i know how long krs last on the gtr on every track.

Example take the track Circuit de 24h du Mans you can do a full lap with the p1 gtr before it runs out of krs, but with the fxxk you can only do half a lap before it runs out of krs so yeah that's a big differences.

Short tracks like fiorano and other shorts tracks the krs on the p1 gtr can last up to 3 laps at best while on the fxxk it wont go pass 1 and a half laps again that's a big differences.

My though is that you being a WMD member would know this info about this cars :rolleyes:

Instead of trolling i bet you haven't even done two miles on the p1 gtr or fxxk why not spent that time learning those two cars.

Azure Flare
11-11-2018, 22:15
I knew about as much as you did about the performance of the FXX-K as you did before it's release. True, I don't drive these cars very often, but I do know that the FXX-K last longer than you say it will. A lap and a half around Fiorano? I can get 3. I have driven the P1 GTR at Road America, and I managed to get a couple of laps before the batteries ran out. I doubt the Ferrari will be much different. Trust me, you do not need 70,000 miles to learn what a car will and will not do.

Chikane
11-11-2018, 22:29
I knew about as much as you did about the performance of the FXX-K as you did before it's release. True, I don't drive these cars very often, but I do know that the FXX-K last longer than you say it will. A lap and a half around Fiorano? I can get 3. I have driven the P1 GTR at Road America, and I managed to get a couple of laps before the batteries ran out. I doubt the Ferrari will be much different. Trust me, you do not need 70,000 miles to learn what a car will and will not do.

Wow talk about reaching :rolleyes:

Here is a idea take the ferrari fxxk to le man and complete a full lap before the krs runs out.. a full lap and then get back to me.

And i want video proof.

Mahjik
11-11-2018, 23:59
FWIW, when the DLC had come out, I ran some of the street hybrids at Monza. While FXX-K was fast than the P1 GTR in just raw lap time (default setups); the FXX-K hybrid power was exhausted after the second lap where as the P1 GTR hybrid lasted for about 4 laps.

Chikane
12-11-2018, 00:52
Thank you @Mahjik what Azure Flare doesn't wanna understand is that the krs on the p1 gtr will last up to 3x longer then the fxx-k

But i get it why take the word of someone that has driving the car close to 70k miles or the words of a nobody on this forum its not like i'm a WMD Member :p

Anyway back to my beloved p1 gtr :D:yes:

hkraft300
12-11-2018, 01:45
Azure isn't trolling and that's uncalled for. He questioned your bias towards the performance difference between the P1 GTR and Fxxk.
Which is pretty obvious below.

... , I ran some of the street hybrids at Monza. While FXX-K was fast than the P1 GTR in just raw lap time (default setups); the FXX-K hybrid power was exhausted after the second lap where as the P1 GTR hybrid lasted for about 4 laps.

... the krs on the p1 gtr will last up to 3x longer then the fxx-k...

Anyway back to my beloved p1 gtr :D:yes:

Relax. Nobody saying the P1 isn't a great car. Ease up on the trigger.

Chikane
12-11-2018, 02:34
Azure isn't trolling and that's uncalled for. He questioned your bias towards the performance difference between the P1 GTR and Fxxk.
Which is pretty obvious below.

Relax. Nobody saying the P1 isn't a great car. Ease up on the trigger.

There's nothing bias in the fact that krs last almost 3x longer on the p1 gtr then on the fxxk its fact.

And just for the record the fxxk is my second favorite car in the game.

REXPITVIPER1
12-11-2018, 02:55
There's nothing bias in the fact that krs last almost 3x longer on the p1 gtr then on the fxxk its fact.

And just for the record the fxxk is my second favorite car in the game.

the P1 GTR is like that one crazy girl, shes fine and all, but crazy as hell, you don't know why shes hard to handle, the only thing you know is that she qualifies as a good ride.
while the FXXK is just that guy you saw on a street... hes nothing special.. hes just a chill, fun guy and is pretty cool.. but you don't really care enough about him to really ask "how was your day?..."

Azure Flare
12-11-2018, 08:40
I will admit that I was wrong about the battery life for the P1 GTR and FXX K, but your claim that the P1 GTR last 3 times as long is wrong. I did a run a Nurburgring GP, and I got 2 full laps out of the FXX K, running out on the front straight after crossing the start/finish line and the P1 GTR lasted 3 full laps, but ran out right after the Ford-Kurve on the 4th. I counted the out lap as a lap. So "3 times as much" doesn't apply for this track. However, when both cars run out of juice, it's not an easy task to regain an real amount of charge so one could have almost 1,000 HP again.

But I will say this, the P1 GTR is not that great to drive. It seems to only want to go in a straight line and nothing more, even when the tires are warm. The Ferrari was more approachable. I could actually drive it like I want to. And for the record, I was able to get 4 laps out the FXX K at Fiorano, which is a fair bit more than what you claimed.

I also did love this little bit right here:

But i get it why take the word of someone that has driving the car close to 70k miles or the words of a nobody on this forum its not like i'm a WMD Member :p

Sure, completely disregard the words of "a nobody" who has been here since the launch of the first Project CARS, has their name in the game, (you may or may not have seen it) and has a decent amount of knowledge about pretty much every car, and only listen to someone who has "in-depth" knowledge about 1 car, and has a tally of how many miles it's been driven.

Chikane
12-11-2018, 09:03
Sure whatever you say i'm done with you :rolleyes:

I'm also still waiting for that full lap around Circuit de 24h du Mans with the fxxk without the fxxk running out of krs?

Come on post a video of it? :D since you claim there's not much diffience between the two the fxxk should be able to do a full lap around Circuit de 24h du Mans without running out of krs like the p1 gtr can.

hkraft300
12-11-2018, 09:12
Well you're claiming the P1 has 3x the battery boost time of the fxxk. How's about a video of that? :rolleyes:

There's nothing bias in the fact that krs last almost 3x longer on the p1 gtr then on the fxxk its fact..

Because you know. Its fact.
Shouldn't be too hard :)

Chikane
12-11-2018, 09:13
Well you're claiming the P1 has 3x the battery boost time of the fxxk. How's about a video of that? :rolleyes:

I don't need to post a video of the p1 gtr completing a full lap around Circuit de 24h du Mans and the fxxk running out in half a lap cause guess what you also have this two cars in your game.

hkraft300
12-11-2018, 09:17
So p1 gtr does 1 lap of le man's and fxxk does half a lap, not 1/3? :rolleyes:

Azure Flare
12-11-2018, 09:19
Come on post a video of it? :D since you claim there's not much diffience between the two the fxxk should be able to do a full lap around Circuit de 24h du Mans without running out of krs like the p1 gtr can.

Did you not read my post? I just ****ing said I was wrong about what I said, and I posted my findings. It was only on a single track, but your claim that the P1 GTR's battery lasts 3 times longer than the FXX K is incorrect.

hkraft300
12-11-2018, 09:46
... your claim that the P1 GTR's battery lasts 3 times longer than the FXX K is incorrect.

But its fact? :glee:

Chikane
12-11-2018, 10:03
I will admit that I was wrong about the battery life for the P1 GTR and FXX K, but your claim that the P1 GTR last 3 times as long is wrong. I did a run a Nurburgring GP, and I got 2 full laps out of the FXX K, running out on the front straight after crossing the start/finish line and the P1 GTR lasted 3 full laps, but ran out right after the Ford-Kurve on the 4th. I counted the out lap as a lap. So "3 times as much" doesn't apply for this track. However, when both cars run out of juice, it's not an easy task to regain an real amount of charge so one could have almost 1,000 HP again.

But I will say this, the P1 GTR is not that great to drive. It seems to only want to go in a straight line and nothing more, even when the tires are warm. The Ferrari was more approachable. I could actually drive it like I want to. And for the record, I was able to get 4 laps out the FXX K at Fiorano, which is a fair bit more than what you claimed.

I also did love this little bit right here:

Sure, completely disregard the words of "a nobody" who has been here since the launch of the first Project CARS, has their name in the game, (you may or may not have seen it) and has a decent amount of knowledge about pretty much every car, and only listen to someone who has "in-depth" knowledge about 1 car, and has a tally of how many miles it's been driven.

Your claim that you got 2 laps from the fxxk around Nurburgring GP............... Nice little lie there :rolleyes:

FXXK Video Nurburgring GP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQFELzQP5eU&feature=youtu.be
That doesn't look like 2 laps to me.... :rolleyes:

P1 GTR video Nurburgring GP.... :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sZnjtottXI&feature=youtu.be

Bealdor
12-11-2018, 10:10
C'mon guys, I know it's monday (and everybody hates that fact) but please keep the discussion friendly and on topic.

Chikane
12-11-2018, 10:20
C'mon guys, I know it's monday (and everybody hates that fact) but please keep the discussion friendly and on topic.

Agree

and i'm not sure why this user is getting so offended cause i said p1 gtr>>>>>> fxxk?

I'm sure the fxxk can out perform the p1 gtr around certain tracks just like the p1 gtr can can out perform the fxxk around certain tracks.

And yes my math of how long the p1 gtr krs last over the fxxk maybe off but the bottom line is it does last longer.

Azure Flare
12-11-2018, 11:54
First, you accuse me of trolling, and now you accuse me of lying?

Chikane
12-11-2018, 11:57
First, you accuse me of trolling, and now you accuse me of lying?

You claim you did 2 full laps around Nurburgring GP with the ffxk and my video shows that was a lie the fxxk doesn't make 2 full laps around that track before it runs out of krs.

How fast was you going 20 mph :rolleyes:

Pekka Salminen
12-11-2018, 12:14
You claim you did 2 full laps around Nurburgring GP with the ffxk and my video shows that was a lie the fxxk doesn't make 2 full laps around that track before it runs out of krs.

How fast was you going 20 mph :rolleyes:

In a same way you were lying when you claimed it is a fact that P1 GTR battery can last almost 3x more than Ferrari's? Based on your Nurb video, it doesn't even last 2x as long. Please don't be hypocritical.

Chikane
12-11-2018, 12:29
In a same way you were lying when you claimed it is a fact that P1 GTR battery can last almost 3x more than Ferrari's? Based on your Nurb video, it doesn't even last 2x as long. Please don't be hypocritical.

Maybe if you read though the thread you see this comment.

And yes my math of how long the p1 gtr krs last over the fxxk maybe off but the bottom line is it does last longer.

Azure Flare is a liar he claimed he did 2 full laps around that track when in fact that car doesn't make it that far before it runs out of krs

I did a run a Nurburgring GP, and I got 2 full laps out of the FXX K

2 Full laps before the fxxk run out of krs ............... right thats not what the video shows. :rolleyes:

hkraft300
12-11-2018, 12:44
Pot calling the kettle black :glee:

Chikane
12-11-2018, 12:48
Pot calling the kettle black :glee:

You really got nothing important to add to this ha?

Guess is ok to make fails claimed when your a WMD member.

Of course he can proof he did 2 full laps around that track before krs ran out on that car.

hkraft300
12-11-2018, 12:51
You really got nothing important to add to this ha?

Don't need to. You're doing a great job of it :glee:

.. .

Of course he can proof he did 2 full laps around that track before krs ran out on that car.

Of course you can prove the P1 has 3x the kers of the fxxk :glee:

Bealdor
12-11-2018, 12:56
I think this thread has run its course.

Oh well...

Closed