PDA

View Full Version : Online rep / license

KingE71
13-11-2018, 07:25
is a way (api call) to get license info (like A1450 or S1460) of a driver?
To my knowledge it cannot be retreived through the PC2 API.

A steam API maybe? but i haven't been able to find it.

thanks.

PostBox981
13-11-2018, 11:45
Are you looking for a specific driver? You could take a look at the leaderboard and if you´re lucky and find him you can go into TT mode, same track and car, find him in the leaderboard, add his ghost and there you can see his current license IIRC.

KingE71
13-11-2018, 13:54
Are you looking for a specific driver? You could take a look at the leaderboard and if you´re lucky and find him you can go into TT mode, same track and car, find him in the leaderboard, add his ghost and there you can see his current license IIRC.

What i want to do is track the license of some driving buddies. I run a dedicated server and already log a lot of things through the API. But info on the driving license is available through the DS API.
So was wondering if there is a different (Steam) API available to get that info

PostBox981
13-11-2018, 14:06
Alright, I´m out. That question definitively does not go out to me. :o

cpcdem
13-11-2018, 14:14
I had been thinking about something similar, only idea I had was to auto-capture a screenshot of the lobby settings screen, when the list of players is shown and then translate the images of the pictures showing the info into text/numbers. Didn't do it, too much work to implement this obviously, but it is an idea....:)