PDA

View Full Version : Wing angle change in pitstop?

srr3737
10-12-2018, 19:08
So the only way to change wing angle is with a pre-set pit strategy? No way to compensate for unforeseen balance issues during race.. That should be updated hopefully.

RacingAtHome
10-12-2018, 19:11
I'd definitely like to see something of this sort. Maybe with an advanced tab in the in-game setup menu as well allowing you to check/change the tyre pressures.

I'm thinking of IndyCar ovals where the balance of a car is very sensitive to track conditions and wing angle and tyre pressures are often changed.

sas5320
11-12-2018, 03:05
Tyre pressures and wing angle changes are the biggest pieces missing from pc2 pitstops, the Euro-bias of the SMS team shows in this respect.

RacingAtHome
11-12-2018, 03:08
Tyre pressures and wing angle changes are the biggest pieces missing from pc2 pitstops, the Euro-bias of the SMS team shows in this respect.

I wouldn't say it's Euro bias as I'm sure you have the same things in F1 and other open wheel series.

Daz555
11-12-2018, 14:50
I'd definitely like to see something of this sort. Maybe with an advanced tab in the in-game setup menu as well allowing you to check/change the tyre pressures.

I'm thinking of IndyCar ovals where the balance of a car is very sensitive to track conditions and wing angle and tyre pressures are often changed.

For ovals an in-car weight jacker adjustment would be most welcome.

RacingAtHome
11-12-2018, 16:04
For ovals an in-car weight jacker adjustment would be most welcome.

Yes. That too. Somehow forgot about it. Would like to be able to adjust to situations like a pushing car in Turn 3 on restarts with cold tyres.